Albino Ball Python Died!! - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-01-2003, 10:47 AM   #221
Casey Hulse
Let me start out by saying this is Darla, not Casey.
I am confused over a few things and I was hoping someone could clarify them for me.
Adam,
Are you saying that NERD intentionally mislead your partner on the hatch date of the snake, or did you both assume the snake was older based on how much he ate? If the hatch date was important, it seems that your partner should have asked. Is it up to the seller to know what kind of information you deem as important? It seems the buyer should know what questions to ask.
Say I believe the feed card is from NERD(which I do). That is from another snake and we have had some balls that eat well and some that are very finicky. I am sure every snake breeder out there has had at least one snake that did not feed well. That feed card only shows the meals the snake actually ate. Does this accurately reflect the amount of times they attempted to feed the snake and it refused? Do they only keep feed cards on snakes that are not eating as they would like?
I do not know how long NERD has been in business but finding 5 snakes that perished out of thousands sold may not be as significant as you make it sound. I do not know.
If you read back over your facts , as an objective third party, you will see that the actual facts are few and far between. A lot of what I see as your argument in your initial few posts was a terrible lack of communication between you and the partner you sent to do your bidding. You assumed things you should not have and then put them down as facts. This is what started to make you look like you were just out to ruin NERDs reputation. One unsubstantiated accusation (assumption) can negate a boat load of facts when the person making them has shown themselves to be spiteful in the past. Maybe it would help if you restated all the FACTS you have. Not , "I have proof" or "I will get proof" or "just wait, I will post the proof at just the right time". The proof needs to be posted when the accusations are made.
I am also confused by the timeline, but I don't think you will ever clarify that. Why say the snake died within 5 days of the picture when it was actually less than 12 hours later? I don't understand why you chose 5 days. It seems that saying 12 hours would have helped your case more.
The necropsy report does little to help simply because there is no way to verify it is the right snake.
You have not replied to the fact that a month after you bought 60 snakes at a show, you posted on here that you would never buy from shows and that you haven't purchased a snake in years. Unless you have a memory like Neil's (sorry Neil) then that was a flat out lie. Why? To make it look like you were some elite breeder who is better than the rest of us who go to shows? Going to shows in no way reflects on someones ability as a breeder. But , it is statements like those that have seriously called your credibility into question.
I do not know NERD, have never purchased from them, but have purchased from you. What you have posted so far in this thread would steer me away from you, rather than NERD simply because of the unfounded accusations. A good reputation is earned over years of doing the right thing. You are trying to ruin someones reputation based on one transaction that you are unhappy with, that could just as well have been your doing as theirs. From what I can see, you had the snake for the longest period of time, and you said yourself it was doing great through at least 5 feedings. When exactly does the sellers accountability end in your eyes?
Sorry for the long post.
Darla Hulse
P.S. Would you have made the initial post if N.E.R.D. had given you a het ball to replace the one that died?

Old 02-01-2003, 01:10 PM   #222
HerpVenue
Here is the shrot and sweet on the matter.
Adam is a little boy who has dreams of making it big in the reptile industry.
I can have dozens of links and show everyone his stories of just how big he is.
Adam will probably not be back on this thread because he has shown himself to be a liar once again. The big breeder who does not do reptile shows and has not acquired any new animals in years just got sixty(60) of them from a reptile show just a month before he posted the aforementioned.

And he will not address those lies. Because he knows he is caught.
He will not tell us his age of 28 because it would show some perspective on his 23 years of experience.

He will not post the full necropsy report....because the report is not of his albino ball python. Rather..it is someone else's snake.

and you all wonder why the dates and the name on the necropsy report was blocked out

Shouse, Ball Python
http://www.elon.edu/shouse/

Thanks to CheriS - she is digging some more.
I on the other hand think this is good enough to post

Hey adam !!
is he an old teacher or an old friend?

Old 02-01-2003, 01:12 PM   #223
HerpVenue
whoops hit return to soon

just look at the picture.
it is there.
shouse, ball python

the ball python in the necropsy report is not adam's
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2003, 01:18 PM   #224
Darin Chappell
"P.S. Would you have made the initial post if N.E.R.D. had given you a het ball to replace the one that died?"

EXCELLANT question, Darla!!!

Here's another that just struck me. IF, as Adam said in his intial posts, he was convinced that this albino ball died due to a genetic fault making NERD's animals predisposed to gout, and IF, as Adam has said so many times, he is vigillant about never bringing sub-standard animals from others into his collection/breeding colony,

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD HE WANT A REPLACEMENT FROM NERD???????

A reimbursement of money? Sure. But a replacement of one animal from the same line that Adam thought the other one came from and was convinced the line was faulty? That just doesn't make any sense to me.

True, Adam says he was better educated on the causes of gout as this thread came to fruition, but that was AFTER he had already approached Kevin for that het ball replacement! Why would he ask for that in the first place?!?!?!?

Old 02-01-2003, 01:23 PM   #225
Darin Chappell
Ritchie,

I was busy running of at the mouth (fingers) when you posted that excellant job of detective work done by CheriS! Too, too funny, really!!! LOL

So, Ritchie, how far down the shaft toward the hilt do you suppose Adam is by now?

Old 02-01-2003, 01:50 PM   #226
Suncoast Herpetological
I see that Adam is trying to skirt Faunas TOS by slightly rewording the unfounded "bad guy" post against NERD that the webslave already deleted. The new and improved post still has no evidence and is all innuenso but now actually states that it has no evidence and is all innuendo. Big improvement.

Just curious Adam...wasn't behaviour of this sort the same thing that got you the boot on Kingsnake?

Old 02-01-2003, 01:54 PM   #227
HerpVenue
Quote:
So, Ritchie, how far down the shaft toward the hilt do you suppose Adam is by now?
CheriS done pulled it out his other side for him. and stuck it back in just to make sure he is done.

Again I did not do any detective work.
As I have said in the past. It is everyone else's work that gets things accomplished.

Old 02-01-2003, 05:14 PM   #228
CheriS
I for one hope this is not what it appears at first viewing. I talked to Adam in detail about this transaction and what he was looking for. At that time he seems a good sort of person and sincere, interested mostly in understanding how gout could have killed his snake. I totally accepted that he initailly thought it had to be genetic, most people think that in one so young.

As I understood it at that time, the concern that prompted him to write this thread was the fact that he found out the snake was much younger than originally led to believe and checking if others from that clutch had the same problem. I also side with him on that. Talking to Adam and post on here I know he plans to move to the Carolina's.

I've seen many necropsy and pathology reports, this one seemed strange on several issues I will not go into, but especially in view that the date and the history brief was blocked out, two main things that would support his claim.

I started to look for a Vet named "shouse", to back up Adam's posting. Usually a necropsy report has the owners names, breed, but occassionally they have the vet name, breed on the top. I searched all the online vet listing and could not find one. I then tried Vet/shouse/Arizona thinking they may not be listed, then questioned if this was not the owners name and checked shouse/arizona, finding steven house , that got his PhD @ University of Arizona and now is Dean and Professor of Biology @ Elon University in North Carolina, with the email name of shouse

Perhaps there is an explanation for this that Adam will share. I really do hope I am wrong and a simple explanation will tidy up what this looks to be or this is just many coinsidences.

Old 02-01-2003, 05:35 PM   #229
HerpVenue
I agree that most of the time it is
Owner/ball python

and sometimes it is
Vet/ball python.

But in this case it says
Shouse/ball python
and the report is signed by Bradley.

To me that means Bradley is the Vet and Shouse is the owner.

If this has a real explanation....I would like to hear it.

Old 02-01-2003, 05:40 PM   #230
Suncoast Herpetological
I see that Adam's second attempt at a smear campaign on NERD didn't survive long either. Keep trying Adam. If you keep rewording it and post it 30 or 40 more times maybe the Webslave won't notice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!