Oklahoma Police Kill 5-Year Old Boy While Shooting at Snake - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Herps In The News

Notices

Herps In The News Local or national articles where reptiles or amphibians have made it into the news media. Please cite sources.

Old 11-01-2007, 01:41 PM   #31
John Apple
As much as people do not want to hear this,....if it was one of my children...well lets just say I would be put in jail myself...vigilantism comes to mind. Negligent or not a child is dead and the person would be dealt with.
What a dumbass cop...leaving the snake alone comes to mind...not pulling out a gun comes to mind...cop calling a wildlife officer comes to mind.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:04 PM   #32
John Apple
I can't imagine being that grandfather and telling my son or daughter that a cop shot your kid.....man what a tragic loss...before the child even began to live.

Old 11-01-2007, 08:34 PM   #33
lilkeezy
What bout just leaveing the snake alone, it wasnt hurting nobody, just another person who hates snakes, and kills them for fun, i strongly dislike them people, Makes me wanna shoot them just for standing there my self, Im sorry but it just makes me even mader, just thinking about it.

Old 11-01-2007, 08:54 PM   #34
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkeezy
What bout just leaveing the snake alone, it wasnt hurting nobody, just another person who hates snakes, and kills them for fun, i strongly dislike them people, Makes me wanna shoot them just for standing there my self, Im sorry but it just makes me even mader, just thinking about it.
If only there were a way to point out how hypocritical and downright stupid this is that would be understandable to the cretin who would say such a thing.

if if if

What a maroon.

Old 11-02-2007, 01:29 PM   #35
John Apple
Agreed...when it comes down to a human life in the balance there is no even keel...The poster before you is for sure a tree hugger and would probably save a tree and not a life. Getting mad over a snake as opposed to a human life .....shheeeesh man as you said what a maroon

Old 11-02-2007, 01:40 PM   #36
lilkeezy
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Apple
Agreed...when it comes down to a human life in the balance there is no even keel...The poster before you is for sure a tree hugger and would probably save a tree and not a life. Getting mad over a snake as opposed to a human life .....shheeeesh man as you said what a maroon
lol Well i'll saved my life and my family n friends life, befor i saved a snake that makes u feel better?

Old 11-02-2007, 01:47 PM   #37
John Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkeezy
lol Well i'll saved my life and my family n friends life, befor i saved a snake that makes u feel better?
Makes me feel better ...well, no it doesn't as a life was for sure lost over a snake. your cavalier attitude in finding what ever humor you can speaks leagues in what kind of person you are. Ignorance is to blame and a feeling of superiority that the perpertraitors [cops] sometimes hold.....above the law...no one is

Old 11-02-2007, 01:49 PM   #38
lilkeezy
Well lets just say cops aint straight here in atlanta, cant trust them, but i dont expect you to believe that, considering fact you dont live where i live,

Old 11-02-2007, 02:28 PM   #39
John Apple
I live near to Detroit I have lived in Florida and to tell ya the truth cops are the same all over...there are good and bad ones everywhere not just Atlanta.
It's funny people say this that and the other about the town they live in and don't realise it is somewhat the same all over

Old 11-02-2007, 02:29 PM   #40
lilkeezy
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Apple
I live near to Detroit I have lived in Florida and to tell ya the truth cops are the same all over...there are good and bad ones everywhere not just Atlanta.
It's funny people say this that and the other about the town they live in and don't realise it is somewhat the same all over
as much as i agree i do, bad cops n good cops are everywhere,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!