Graphic designer challenge - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #1
derrabe
Graphic designer challenge

I designed a logo and web banner for my website, but I have gotten a lot of negativity about it's size and read ability. I am issuing an open challenge to let the masses who like a challenge to redesign my existing logo/banner or create a whole new design idea. I have tried but no luck to improve for the panel of peers I have surveyed. I am looking for a logo to put on business cards and web page banner and possibly a signature banner. Python Paradise Current layout

Existing images in PSD format

Old 09-21-2009, 10:14 AM   #2
derrabe

Here is an idea I have been kicking around, but my artistic ability isnt all that great, If someone could redesign the snake I would be greatful

Old 09-23-2009, 12:21 PM   #3
TripleMoonsExotic
Why not pay to have it professionally done?

Old 09-23-2009, 12:23 PM   #4
derrabe
Disregard this post I finished my website overhaul

Old 09-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Why not pay to have it professionally done?
LOL was gonna say, sounds like someone fishing for freebies!

Old 09-23-2009, 12:50 PM   #6
derrabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
LOL was gonna say, sounds like someone fishing for freebies!
You partially right, I was mainly looking for fresh ideas, If someone came up with something, I would have definitely given them the credit and if it was good enough I would have given monetary reimbursement. But for now I am happy with the new logo I created.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:55 PM   #7
generalexotics
good logo

I like the logo on the website but for the text I would go with a black color and thicker. The green just doesn't do it for me.

Then you'd have to get rid of the Green Page headings as well. I'd go with the black words again (left justified) with a cool silvery line underneath.

Then if you are attached to the slithery snake action image, put it towards the bottom.

And one last thing, you've got a lot of space above your main menu there. Why not put your cool phone number right there so everyone can get in touch with you.

Have a great day!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!