Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead??? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Herps In The News

Notices

Herps In The News Local or national articles where reptiles or amphibians have made it into the news media. Please cite sources.

Old 09-04-2006, 02:01 PM   #21
christopher66
I read were his is only the 3rd confirmed death to a stingray barb in Australia.
Freak accident to say the least.
I really liked his show, and thought he was a great champion for the cause of the reptile word as well as nature in general.
RIP.

Old 09-04-2006, 05:56 PM   #22
Kaa needs a wife
One of the articles I read stated that the barb acually pierced his heart which is why it killed him. My condolences extend to his family, The Australia Zoo, and the rest of the world that has anything to do with animals. Not just reptiles because Steve was a conservationist to the fullest and his presence will surely be missed.

Old 09-05-2006, 12:36 AM   #23
Rebel Dragons
I watched a rerun of an interview Steve gave on Larry King Live back in 2004 today. He was such an enthusiastic reptile lover, husband and father. He just oozed personality and enthusiasm and that is what I miss the most. It was his personality that drew me in to watching his show and his enthusiasm about everything he did that made me a "croc hunter" fan for life.

R.I.P Steve

Old 09-06-2006, 12:48 AM   #24
Goanna
I posted in the other thread as well, but RIP Steve Irwin, You will be greatly missed.

(I see there are already 4-5 threads on this, could we possibly merge them and make a sticky for a while?)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!