Claude Davis_this Guy Is Great! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2004, 03:05 AM   #1
crassicollis45
Claude Davis_this Guy Is Great!

ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE I HIGHLY RECCOMEND CLAUDE DAVIS.NOT ONLY IS HE A JOY TO TALK TO. HE IS HONEST ABOUT THE ANIMALS HE SELLS.

Old 07-13-2004, 11:50 AM   #2
Lynn
I second that.. Claude is a great guy and is totally upfront about the reptiles he sells. We have bought many from him. He may be hard to get ahold of at times but he will call you back.

Old 07-13-2004, 06:49 PM   #3
sschind
I would have to agree on that. I have done business with Claude and the animals and service were top notch. I seem to have lost his contact info however. If anyone can email me with a way to get ahold of him I would appreciate it. I am looking for some baby red eye tree frogs and I know I have gotten nice ones from him in the past.

thanks

Steve Schindler

Old 07-13-2004, 09:22 PM   #4
Lynn
You have Mail

Old 07-14-2004, 12:33 AM   #5
Bill P.
Thumbs up CLAUDE DAVIS , GREAT GUY

A DEFINITE THUMBS-UP FOR CLAUDE FROM ME!! HE TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO EXPLAIN TO ME EVERYTHING I NEEDED AND WHAT HE WAS USING THAT WORKED GOOD TO SET UP FOR THE 1.2 SUMATRAN RED BLOOD PYTHONS THAT I RECEIVED FROM HIM TODAY. VERY GOOD PERSON TO DEAL WITH AND A PLEASURE TO TALK TO.

THE BLOODS ARE SPECTACULAR LOOKING SPECIMENS.

THANKS CLAUDE.

BILL

Old 07-15-2004, 02:14 PM   #6
Ravnos
I've bought numerous animals from Claude Davis and have never had a problem. Definitely a good guy and I'm sure I'll be doing business with him again in the future.

Adam Dawson

Old 07-15-2004, 11:29 PM   #7
Bill P.
Unhappy OOPPPSSS!!!!!!! FORGOT LAST NAME

SORRY GUYS. FORGOT MY LAST NAME ON EARLIER REPLY.

BILL = BILL PHERSON

Old 07-17-2004, 11:52 AM   #8
yosi
Definitely a nice guy

Yeah,I would have to agree Claude is one of the better ones.Everyone I speak to likes him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!