Clark Tucker of PowerHouse Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2008, 07:28 PM   #1
RJK890
Clark Tucker of PowerHouse Reptiles

I just completed my first transaction with Clark Tucker of Power House Reptiles and it was flawless.
I contacted Clark on Monday and offered my 1996 Ford E350 in trade for the 1. Pastel Lesser and .1 Bee he had advertised here in the fauna classifieds.
He replied to my email quickly, and accepted the trade offer. He asked me if I wanted to trade now, or wait until they had shed and taken 2-3 meals. I am not the waiting kind so we set it up for him to bring the snakes from Alabama down to me in Florida, and pick up the van on Wednesday. Clark kept in phone contact and arrived here Wed. to complete the deal.
It am very happy with the animals I received. It was an effortless transaction, and the first of many I'm sure.

Old 06-09-2008, 12:10 AM   #2
DD Reptiles
Clark is the man!! While I have never bought any ball pythons from him (I'm just not big into balls) I have bought numerous geckos from him over the years and everything is always awesome. I was fortunate enough to go down and spend a few days at his house/facility and got to see all of his geckos and ball pythons and I can say everything was very well kept and very nice. Everything from the rodent building to the brand new snake buildings were awesome.

Overall Clark and Nicole are some of the nicest people I have met and am happy I can call them my friends

Thanks Derek

Old 06-09-2008, 01:07 AM   #3
Gary O
Does Clark Tucker own PowerHouse Reptiles?

Old 06-09-2008, 10:10 AM   #4
DD Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
Does Clark Tucker own PowerHouse Reptiles?
I believe Clark is co-owner/partner or something like that, Joseph Capone made Clark in charge of caring for all of his Ball Pythons, so he in charge of maintaining all the animals.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:39 AM   #5
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD Reptiles
I believe Clark is co-owner/partner or something like that, Joseph Capone made Clark in charge of caring for all of his Ball Pythons, so he in charge of maintaining all the animals.

That is what I thought it to be. This is the reason I have not made the purchases from the ads. I am glad now I did not buy now.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #6
TripleMoonsExotic
It seems it's the only way Joe Capone is making sales...Selling under someone else's name.

They have some nice animals, but as soon as I figured out he's was working with Capone I ran the other way.

Additional links involving Joe Capone (formerly Morph King Reptiles):
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=27053
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=105514
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=84876

Old 06-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #7
RJK890
DeJaVu

This thread is not about Joe Capone. It is about Clark Tucker/Power House Reptiles. There are several threads already about Joe Capone and they have now been linked to this thread.
This thread was intended for previous customers who have actually done business with Clark Tucker/Power House Reptiles to post feedback about their experiences, positive or negative, so that anyone considering making a purchase from him can access that info and make an informed decision.

I know some of you are going to say that it is important that it be known that Clark is involved with Joe and it has been made known. Clark is not hiding that fact, as you can read here on his home page: http://www.powerhousereptiles.com/home.shtml .

If Clark can produce high quality animals and offer them at unbeatable low prices with great customer service he's a "good guy" in my book.

Old 06-09-2008, 08:28 PM   #8
cccreptile
Robert I'll stand by ya on this one. I've known Clark for a long time now and I trust him when I buy reptiles. He is a good guy in my book!
Yes, I have bought ball pythons from him and Joe.
Yes, I was completely happy with my order.
The prices were fair and the animals were healthy.

Old 06-09-2008, 09:27 PM   #9
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
This thread is not about Joe Capone. It is about Clark Tucker/Power House Reptiles. There are several threads already about Joe Capone and they have now been linked to this thread.
This thread was intended for previous customers who have actually done business with Clark Tucker/Power House Reptiles to post feedback about their experiences, positive or negative, so that anyone considering making a purchase from him can access that info and make an informed decision.
Powerhouse Reptiles is Joe Capone, thus it is about Joe Capone as well. All information should be provided in a thread about a dealer/breeder so that an informed decision can be made...Including the fact that they deal with or work with someone like Capone. Their are many who will not buy from someone who sells Capone's stock. If you get in business with someone like Capone, you have to expect his past exploits to come up in conversation.

You also can not dictate who says what or links what in any thread. Being that Capone is PowerHouse Reptiles and the title of this thread says "PowerHouse Reptiles," it is completely valid to post links to threads involving him.

Old 06-09-2008, 09:56 PM   #10
Cat_72
If you have no problems with Joey, why are you so intent on separating Clark from him? After all they BOTH operate Powerhouse....

In fact, you link to "Clark's" homepage, when in fact, the whole thing is written by Joey, not Clark. Doesn't look like Clark's homepage, it looks like Joey's.

Quote:
Since contacting Clarks Geckos about 3 years ago, Clark and I have become great friends as well as business partners. We have obtained many different species of rare geckos from around the world. Clark and Nicole have done extremely well with the gecko side of the business. It only made sense for me to relocate the Ball Python facility to Alabama with Clark and Nicole. The transition has gone very smoothly and Clark and Nicole have taken to the snakes extremely well. We are already producing snakes for 2008 and expect to have a phenominal year. Hope that you all enjoy the website and hope to hear from all of you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Joseph Capone III

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!