Clark Tucker of PowerHouse Reptiles - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #91
Get Sum
Thumbs up Blah Blah Blah

Bottom Line- Clark is a good fair honest guy, he does not produce enough snakes to "kill the Market" I have received (3) perfect animals from him that have been eating every three days since I received them that are in perfect health. And yes, I did just purchase one of the female albinos he just hatched. Man what a deal I got on her. Rich - I'm sure you will be stoked when you get your Pins and your Genetic Stripe. Clark is obviously doing what he has been told to do: Sell Snakes. Everyone else needs to face the fact the prices on animals do eventually go down. I saw at least (7) different adds on kingsnake selling Mojaves for $300.- Should those sellers all be shamed too. They didn't all have to adjust their prices but they did because they want to SELL snakes. Keep up the good work Clark! your friends will continue to be there to support you.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:18 PM   #92
David Reid
I will say this:

I agree 100% with what Casey and Jon from Nextworld have said. If you are new to Balls, you never saw Joe state that he WANTED to crash reptile markets. He talked about helping out his customers, but undercut the prices so badly, that his past customers could never recoup what they spent with Joe. Talk about a Pyramid scheme....the only one making money is Joe, not Joe's customers.

Again, it is not about price only, it is about attitude. Joe wants to make money and ruin the hobby....Joe is the Clear Cutter, or slash and burn logger of the reptile industry. Make your money now, ruin it for everyone who comes in behind you.

Rob, my man, you have missed the boat on what Joe is like, and anyone supporting Joe, never gets my business. Joe single handedly caused me to put my wallet away a couple of years ago, with his Mojave crash, and I have not spent a dime since, on any Ball!

Old 07-29-2008, 07:31 PM   #93
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Sum
Bottom Line- Clark is a good fair honest guy, he does not produce enough snakes to "kill the Market" I have received (3) perfect animals from him that have been eating every three days since I received them that are in perfect health. And yes, I did just purchase one of the female albinos he just hatched. Man what a deal I got on her. Rich - I'm sure you will be stoked when you get your Pins and your Genetic Stripe. Clark is obviously doing what he has been told to do: Sell Snakes. Everyone else needs to face the fact the prices on animals do eventually go down. I saw at least (7) different adds on kingsnake selling Mojaves for $300.- Should those sellers all be shamed too. They didn't all have to adjust their prices but they did because they want to SELL snakes. Keep up the good work Clark! your friends will continue to be there to support you.
Clark is TRASH just like his partner Joey! Sorry,But that is how it is.. You saw 7 adds for mojos on ks because People know these DB's. Are producing and selling for less.. Keep posting about who you buy from! I love it.. But,

Old 07-29-2008, 07:32 PM   #94
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
Clark is TRASH just like his partner Joey! Sorry,But that is how it is.. You saw 7 adds for mojos on ks because People know these DB's. Are producing and selling for less.. Keep posting about who you buy from! I love it.. But,
I bet you'll never sell much of your stuff after people see where your Sheet came from!

Old 07-29-2008, 07:38 PM   #95
David Reid
Amen John.....

Old 07-29-2008, 08:19 PM   #96
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid
Amen John.....
David, I have a Ton of respect for you! Standing up for Yourself and taking all the BS, You take on forums.. I know one day I'll be buying from You! Why?? Because You will still be around! I like that!!

Peace Brother!

Old 07-29-2008, 08:41 PM   #97
jo49er
My bad.....I did not realize the 3rd party rules.......I am just pissed off due to my daughter being taken advantage of in the way she was.......at least I now know the truth when it comes to dealing with individuals such as Joe Capone......I now have the snake in my possession and let me tell you it is not just a slight head wobble. It is as though the snake is going through a seizure or convulsion. I have never seen anything like it. Clark did offer a $700.00 credit to my daughter and I find this to be the right thing to do......I commend Clark for making this overture.........but I will never drop any of my hard earned cash on anything produced by Capone.....I will continue to seek out breeders who love what it is they do......not just make a quick buck.......

Old 07-29-2008, 08:48 PM   #98
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo49er
My bad.....I did not realize the 3rd party rules.......I am just pissed off due to my daughter being taken advantage of in the way she was.......at least I now know the truth when it comes to dealing with individuals such as Joe Capone......I now have the snake in my possession and let me tell you it is not just a slight head wobble. It is as though the snake is going through a seizure or convulsion. I have never seen anything like it. Clark did offer a $700.00 credit to my daughter and I find this to be the right thing to do......I commend Clark for making this overture.........but I will never drop any of my hard earned cash on anything produced by Capone.....I will continue to seek out breeders who love what it is they do......not just make a quick buck.......
So you are just willing to lose 700.00 as a lesson learned? You pay 1400 for an animal and its a defect. So instead of getting back all the money you allow this guy to keep half.Yeah thats teaching him a lesson

Old 07-29-2008, 08:54 PM   #99
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Joe49er writes:
My bad.....I did not realize the 3rd party rules ....
Apparently you still don't, cause you did not violate them to begin with.

Old 07-29-2008, 08:56 PM   #100
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
So you are just willing to lose 700.00 as a lesson learned? You pay 1400 for an animal and its a defect. So instead of getting back all the money you allow this guy to keep half.Yeah thats teaching him a lesson
What choice does he have? He won't refund him for the snake and only offered a $700 credit toward the purchase of another one of his animals.
Personally, I would tell him to stick the credit up his..............
I don't blame him for not wanting another of Joes animals. I wouldn't either.
At least he can warn others about what happened even though he got shafted on the deal.

BTW Rob, how do you know so much about this deal?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!