Good Guy Jon Van Laarhoven Of Precision Pythons (A.K.A nevohraalnavnoj on Fauna) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #21
reptile_ryan
Just thought I would also add to the positive feedback about Jon. I just received my clown ball python from him and he looks amazing. Jon was always quick with responses. Shipping was perfect, even in colder weather. I would definitely work with Jon again.
Ryan Fisher

Old 02-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #22
Precision Pythons
Thanks Ryan! It was great working with you as well! Keep in touch!

Old 03-14-2013, 08:35 AM   #23
Kona's Daddy
I'm currently working out some fine details on a gorgeous Firefly from Jon. The man has the patience of a saint...and has been very quick to answer every question I've had.

His animals are gorgeous, and you can really tell that he cares about his snakes AND his customers. I look forward to meeting him and sealing a deal on a stunning morph soon.

Mark

Old 04-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #24
AZmorphedballs
Jon is a Great Guy!
We just recently purchased a female Firefly from him and the transaction was perfect. The quality of his animals is spectacular and his customer service was excellent!
We will definitely be doing business with him in the future!

Curt Vratil
C&H Exotic Morphs

Old 04-04-2013, 09:24 AM   #25
Precision Pythons
I appreciate the kind words, Curt! I was definitely sad to see that firefly girl go, but I am happy to hear that she is doing well in her new home. Thanks again! -Jon

Old 04-09-2013, 02:56 PM   #26
Jays
Jon Van Laarhoven at Precision Pythons

Hey gang, I just wanted to take some time to add to the Jon Van Laarhoven fan-thread.

I received my juvenile firefly girl from Jon Van Laarhoven at Precision Pythons almost a month ago and I couldn’t be happier. She is a picture-perfect example of the firefly morph. Her colors just pop, she is ultra-healthy and turned out to be an excellent feeder. It’s obvious that Jon invested in high quality pythons on his end to produce this remarkable little snake.
Jon was very involved throughout the entire buying process and was always quick to answer any questions I had. He gave me solid advice on several husbandry issues and how to best acclimate her to her new home. His tips were golden and my new ball python was feeding just days after arrival. Jon even went so far as to get her accustomed to handling since we have kids who would want to hold her. She is a complete teddy bear on top of being absolutely gorgeous.

I highly recommend checking out Precision Pythons www.precisionpythons.com if you are looking to pick up a new ball python morph.

Take care,
Jayson Lett
Bloomington, Indiana

Old 04-09-2013, 04:33 PM   #27
Precision Pythons
Thanks for all the kind words, Jayson! I am happy that your family loves their *gorgeous* new pet and that she is doing well for you! Keep in touch! -Jon

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!