Elisa Cox, Mike Cox, Mike Williams, UPDATE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2006, 07:41 AM   #1
brannonmay
Elisa Cox, Mike Cox, Mike Williams, UPDATE

I would like to say that, it seems that Mike and Elisa are working very hard to get things straight with me, and not just me but others as well on past dealings. What has happened on my deal is, in all the confusion I was sent the wrong animal, although it is a double het for snow, the age and size is incorrect.

Now they are offering to fully refund my money and they are not asking for the animal back until I have received all the cash. Which is appropriate. And on top of that they are offering my choice of one neonate from several different litters this year for free to make up for the trouble. And they have been very persistant up to this point about trying to get some closure on this.

So I felt that it was my responsibility for their to point out their actions after all this started for me. Good or bad. I will keep you guys updated.

To err is to be Human. To forgive is Sublime.