Repticon Baltimore May 15-16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 05-01-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
Tina Russell
Repticon Baltimore May 15-16

Repticon Baltimore

Timonium Fairgrounds
2200 York Rd
Timonium, MD 31093

Featuring reptile and amphibian breeders and wholesalers, reptile pet products and supplies, educational seminars and exhibits, and fun-filled activities for the entire family!

Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00 am)
Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm

Admission: Adults - $8.00, Children (5-12) - $5.00,
Four and under FREE!
Two Day VIP Ticket: Adults - $10.00, Children - $5.00

www.repticon.com/baltimore

Old 05-02-2010, 09:12 AM   #2
mikeyt
Looking forward to attending a well known show that knows how to pull it all together.

Looks to be a nice venue supported by alot of good names in the business. Hope the turn out is good enough for you guys to come back to this area next year. God knows we need a real show around here.

Old 05-03-2010, 03:38 PM   #3
rick10529
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyt View Post
Looking forward to attending a well known show that knows how to pull it all together.

Looks to be a nice venue supported by alot of good names in the business. Hope the turn out is good enough for you guys to come back to this area next year. God knows we need a real show around here.
Is MARS not a "real show"?

Old 05-03-2010, 05:35 PM   #4
mikeyt
[b]Yes Rick, I agree that Mars is a "real show"[, in fact, compared to most other shows in the tri-state area I would consider it to be the most premier show of them all, and would most definitely much rather attend it, then many of the others that are out there. However, I have been attending the MARS show since its beginning and it is no where near what it once was, those were the good ole days.

I meant absolute no dis-respect towards the MARS show when I made my initial post. It will be nice to have a second show in the area that is reputable and worth attending, where I dont have to drive 3 hours to spend an hour in line, in the elements, to eventually get into an overcrowded 3 ring circus. OR to drive the same 3 hours to one of the monthly shows for a whopping 12 vendors.

So to re-phrase. Repti-con, thank you for bringing a second quality show to our area. And thanks to Rick for bringing that to my attention B]

Old 05-03-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
dragonlvr64
Looks to be very well run and organized. They even have a table chart listed on their website to help you find the vendors you are interested in.
Can't wait to see how it goes

Old 05-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #6
TripleMoonsExotic
I too am excited for this show. It would be nice to have two nice shows on opposite ends of the year in Maryland. I definitely plan on checking it out!

Old 05-03-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
jntreptiles
I to am excited about this show, and agree that it will be nice to have two good shows at opposite ends of the year.

Although I dont have much left from last year and probably wont have much of anything ready from 2010 I will be there with what I have. Hope to see lots of you there.

Old 05-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #8
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
I too am excited for this show. It would be nice to have two nice shows on opposite ends of the year in Maryland. I definitely plan on checking it out!

I was just going to attend but i received to much hate mail. I think it was " How are you going to live in Baltimore and not setup at this show" So i called Patty and got a table today.

Old 05-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #9
4riscorn
We are going. We have already purchased our VIP tickets!! My Dad lives in Towson so we are also going to be seeing him too!! We have only been to one show...the Manassas in February so we are excited! I just hope we can find some corns there!!!

Old 05-08-2010, 08:47 AM   #10
mikeyt
Gini,

Manassas is not a show, it is a sideshow. If you were even the least bit excited or impressed with that, please prepare yourself to be overwhelmed with the Repti-con show.

There should be plenty of corns there for you to choose from. Good luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!