Good Guy William Bedard - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
Mononoke
William Bedard

On 4/9 I received two crested geckos from William Bedard.

Really, it's hard to elaborate much more - this transaction went so flawlessly that I am still stunned at the quality of the animals. Will has some of the most competitive prices among crested gecko breeders, and the beauty as well as health of his animals is incomparable to any others I have received.

The box was packed very well and communication was great throughout the long process of waiting for the weather to warm up in my area for shipping - overall, he has held two geckos for me for several months. I will certainly be a repeat customer in the future. Blown away hardly begins to cover how pleased I am with this transaction and the animals. If you are in the market for crested geckos, I would suggest asking William Bedard what he has for sale ASAP. You won't need to ask around after that

Old 04-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
purple
On 4/9 I also recieved two crested geckos from Will B.

I agree 100% with the above poster, and cannot add much more. All I have are good things to say. The transaction went beautifully, and while waiting he even sent me update pictures when I asked!

I couldn't be any happier, they were even better in person! He takes good care of his animals, and it shows. I plan on purchasing from him again in the future, and would recommend him 100%!

Old 04-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #3
Samantha12986
I received a gorgeous, healthy crested gecko from him a few months ago and am very happy with the entire transaction. I would absolutely recommend buying from William.

Old 04-09-2013, 08:20 PM   #4
mplexus301
I have also done business with Will and he has always been incredibly professional. It doesn't hurt that he also has some of the nicest crested geckos in the hobby. Nothing but good things to say about Will and his animals!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!