another precious one - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-02-2006, 11:30 AM   #1
rhutch
another precious one

i think she is a hypo
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 05-02-2006, 12:43 PM   #2
geckonate
looks like a hypo with a tail regen huh?

nice to see a fellow baystater on the forums

Old 05-02-2006, 12:50 PM   #3
mhwc56
also a cutie. I have a male hypo tang that has a perfectly shaped heart on the top of his head.
I'm also from MA. though I haven't been back in years .

Old 05-02-2006, 01:20 PM   #4
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckonate
looks like a hypo with a tail regen huh?

nice to see a fellow baystater on the forums
Hi Neighbor! Not only do we live close, but we are the exact same age, it's great to be 31

Definately a hypo, and a pretty one!

Old 05-02-2006, 02:43 PM   #5
rhutch
hi jeanne , Didnt know that a breeder lived so close to me i cause I just bought a couple and do you have anything incubating

Old 05-02-2006, 02:52 PM   #6
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhutch
hi jeanne , Didnt know that a breeder lived so close to me i cause I just bought a couple and do you have anything incubating
I have the following incubating right now:

Macks
Tremper Sunglows
LV Albinos and Hets
And very soon, to have a LOT of Bells incubating, Bell Tangs, Hypo Tangs, Hybinos, Jungles & Striope Hets, etc

I also have Crested eggs incubating

Old 05-02-2006, 03:10 PM   #7
rhutch
im looking to start a collection myself just fattening up my females to breed, last year i lost 2 breeder females and a couple others because a gecko I bought from regal reptiles had crypto because when i bought it they had the poor guy in with eight other on mulch with no hides but it looked healthy to me, not a month laterr it stopped eating.

Old 05-02-2006, 03:16 PM   #8
USAGECKOS
How do you know it had Crypto? Did you have them tested? It wouldn't surprise me, 90% of Regals Geckos look deathly. It's a shame

Old 05-02-2006, 03:31 PM   #9
rhutch
yes i did , the fecal came back positive and i made a breeders mistake because when i bought the leo from regal i quarantined him and for a couple of weeks he did alright but i took his leftover food and gave it my other leoswhich probinfected them.The funny thing is is that they did not have a clue on the setups for these guys. I was so mad because those wre the only two breeders i had and no eggs this year. so im starting agaian and learned a good lesson too about quarantining an animal. I will hatch some eggs this year because a pond near my house has painter turtle and they lay eggs next month . last year i found and hatched some snapping turtles and im letting them go next month.so i will see if i can get a few and hatch some painted turtles in the meantime while my leos fatten up.

Old 05-02-2006, 03:36 PM   #10
rhutch
snappers last year
[IMG][url=http://img414.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img25762uq.jpg]
out of the egg
[IMG][/IMG]

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!