SOLD!! ONE LEFT! 0.1 Texas Indigo from great parents - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 10-12-2023, 09:24 PM   #1
Brian Sharp
ONE LEFT! 0.1 Texas Indigo from great parents

I have 0.1 well-started killer Texas Indigo hatchling from my 6.5 ft beauty Texas Rose and a unique, unrelated male (Mongo). Last three years Rose has laid 15, 17 and 10 eggs, a very prolific breeder and producer. All hatchlings are feeding regularly on unscented f/t mouse fuzzies/hoppers With a diverse gene pool and no federal permit requirement, Texans are the perfect no hassle alternative to Eastern Indigos.

Shown are a hatchling, Rose and last two Mongo.

Females are $1,000 each, plus actual shipping, shipped only to your FedEx and held there for pick up. Only trades considered would be for Pituophis l. lineaticollis.

Please note, I do not take paypal, but do accept Visa, MasterCard, checks and US Postal money orders only.

Call/text me at 703-402-6628 or e-mail me at brian.sharp@starpower.net to make arrangements. Thanks.

Brian Sharp Reptiles
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2023, 04:05 PM   #2
Bill Lamoro
The female I got from Brian last year has turned out to be spectacular in coloration. One of my favorite snakes. Thank you, Brian. I think of all the old stock Texas Indigos, these are by far the most colorful.

Old 12-05-2023, 11:39 PM   #3
jouletrix
how big is the male? female is gorgeous

Old 12-12-2023, 09:20 PM   #4
Brian Sharp
Male is 6 to 6.5 ft.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!