Anyone heard of Mike Williams/Mike4fish@hotmail.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2007, 11:58 AM   #1
capplegate
Anyone heard of Mike Williams/Mike4fish@hotmail.com

I just purchased 6 Green Anacondas from Mike Williams. He had to have the payment yesterday to ship today. Well I sent him paypal and have not heard from him. I am not jumping to conclusions... yet.

Has anyone dealt with him?
Mike Williams
Mike4fish@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Chris Applegate

Old 03-21-2007, 03:18 PM   #2
capplegate
If anyone has ANY info on this guy please respond!
THANKS

Old 03-21-2007, 05:10 PM   #3
Rainbowboaman
He removed ad for whatever that is worth. He might be out west so give him some time as it's still early there. Was paypal email address the same one your listing?, if not did you email him at both?

Old 03-21-2007, 05:37 PM   #4
capplegate
It was the same and I have emailed him. He has not responded all day. I just found old info on him about doing bad deals, that is why I kind of paniced. I will give him until tomorrow, when the snakes are suppose to be here.
Thanks

Also he said he was from PA

Old 03-22-2007, 03:09 PM   #5
bcherps
You should do a search here on his name. Seems to be one of those guys that are very common in the business today. He has a few legit deals, a few shady ones, and then some that are never resolved and turn into huge messes with lots of people involved. Care should be taken before sending the money not afterwards.

I was one of the lucky people that ordered from him 2-3 years ago and got the animals. They weren't of the quality I was looking forward too, but they did alright-although it appeared as they had been dropped-shipped from a wholesaler and not him. I wouldn't have minded drop shipped from that importer I just wish I had known ahead of time.

Thanks
ben cole

Old 03-22-2007, 03:59 PM   #6
capplegate
I am kicking my self for not doing the search first. He had very good communication before I bought them. As soon as he got the money he stopped emailing me. He gave me a tracking number to track the shipment after a few emails. The number was maid up... He can't tell me who he shipped with.
Do you have any info on this guy? Phone Number? Location?
Thanks,
Chris

Old 03-22-2007, 04:39 PM   #7
capplegate
UPS and Fedex have made their runs for the day.... Guess I am not getting any snakes???

Old 03-22-2007, 05:15 PM   #8
capplegate
I need INFO on this guy. Found an old ad with his phone number, I called it and a man answered the phone and gave to a women she sat down the phone and waited for me to hang up, then I called back and she answered then hung up on me. I really need info!!

Old 03-22-2007, 05:16 PM   #9
capplegate
Is he located in Texas?? Is his phone number 1-361-737-1884???
Any info would be great. He told me he ways from PA and now I think he is from TX.

Old 03-22-2007, 08:25 PM   #10
capplegate
DHL Just arrived. Mike sent the snakes and they are all like he described them. It was DHL's fault on the late delivery, not Mikes. I highly recommend Mike to anyone. He is straight up with his animals he tells you if they have just a slightest flaw. I am sorry for jumping to conclusions! GOOD GUY!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!