Lola x Ed Babies, Your Choice $45 each!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
Bearded Wizard 1
Lola x Ed Babies, Your Choice $45 each!!!

Here are a few remaining babies from Lola x Ed, they are all 3 months old and 9"-11" in length... All are fat, and eat very well on Supers and mustard greens, collards, etc... All of these babies are very sweet and love affection, these are true couch dragons!!! :lol:

There genetics are Red Flame/Red Desert x Pastel/Red/Gold/Snow, some of these guys are starting to shed, but believe they are much lighter in person and when you open the box you will be pleasantly surprised!!! :wink:

Parents:

Ed (Red Flame x Red Desert) - Very aggressive breeder, and all of his son's have this aggressive trait as adults!

X

Lola (Pastel/Red/Gold/Snow) - One of the sweetest personalities I've ever seen in a dragon, a true powder puff!

Babies:

Male #1 Holdback! (He is starting to shed, but his colors are much deeper in person! He look very much like Ed!!!)

Female #2 SOLD!!! (Will be very light in coloration, but does have 2 toes nipped on her left rear foot which is pictured)

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2009, 10:15 AM   #2
Bearded Wizard 1
Male #3 SOLD!!! (Largest of the clutch and remaining babies, he will be huge! Does have a very little tail nip!)

Female #4 SOLD!!! (Very light girl, with some nice size! Super sweet!)

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2009, 07:33 AM   #3
Bearded Wizard 1
If you see a baby you like I will do $60 shipped through Monday 9/28!!!

Take care,

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2009, 11:24 AM   #4
mac_attack2121
I like female number 4. I will take her. Is there any way you can hold her until May after I move to a bigger space?

Old 09-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #5
Bearded Wizard 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_attack2121 View Post
I like female number 4. I will take her. Is there any way you can hold her until May after I move to a bigger space?
Sorry man, I can't hold her for 8 months... I will have different babies by then, sorry bro I just can't afford to hold a dragon more than 2 weeks!

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2009, 07:37 PM   #6
mac_attack2121
ok cool i will just check back then.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:24 AM   #7
Bearded Wizard 1
Now $40 shipped to you door, or $25 for pick up!!!

I need the room, and I'm willing to eat it on the shipping!!!

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #8
niss0321
Male #1 looks like he has very reduced scales. Is there leatherback in the parents background somewhere?

Old 10-06-2009, 07:29 AM   #9
Bearded Wizard 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by niss0321 View Post
Male #1 looks like he has very reduced scales. Is there leatherback in the parents background somewhere?
The mother looks the same way, but no nothing proven as I haven't produce or crossed out a Leatherback from this lineage. But that doesn't mean when breed to a leatherback they won't produce an even smoother offspring compared to breeding to a regular dragon...

Take care,

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-15-2009, 04:42 AM   #10
jbandajb
Do you still have any of the babies available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread