Two Headed Leopard Gecko - Warning: Graphic Images - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-23-2013, 02:40 AM   #1
fuzzylogix
Two Headed Leopard Gecko - Warning: Graphic Images

I know this is graphic and i'm sad about it, but have to show you what just hatched out tonight. I had to help the little girl out of the egg because she was coming out backwards and I couldn't figure out why. Once I slit the egg a little, i realized what the issue was. She took one gasping breath and sadly died. This is the first "two headed" gecko we have ever hatched.
Attached Images

Old 05-04-2013, 04:05 AM   #2
CalvinVonCrush
I'm terribly sorry for your loss but if you haven't disposed of the specimen I'd love to buy it from you. I have a number of freak specimens and even a few live ones. Please drop me a line at 860 690 9722 or calvincadaver@aol.com Thanks for your time,
Calvin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!