Want to talk about snakes. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-23-2006, 11:23 PM   #1
Leighanne
Want to talk about snakes.

Hello Everybody,

My name is Leighanne and I just bought my first corn snake about a week ago. I am just looking to find somebody to talk to about him on yim, and ask my many questions. If nobody minds?

Old 03-24-2006, 12:51 AM   #2
TripleMoonsExotic
Welcome Kristin! Congratulations on getting your first cornsnake! I'm sure he will be the first of many! Cornsnakes are quite addicting (I have 21!)!

Simply list your questions, and myself and others will be happy to answer you!

Old 03-24-2006, 07:37 AM   #3
Mary-Beth is KoRny
Welcome Kristin!
We'd love to see some pictures of your new baby too.

Old 03-24-2006, 07:39 AM   #4
Art Klass
Welcome to Fauna Kristin. Congrats on your first snake. Be careful with your new addiction. Feed it properly.

Old 03-24-2006, 08:27 AM   #5
Cat_72
Welcome to Fauna and the wonderful world of owning a snake!! This is the place for asking any questions you may have (and yes, we love pictures!)!

Old 03-28-2006, 08:41 PM   #6
joepythons
Thumbs up warning

Warning about corn snakes.Once you buy your first you can not stop .We have a total of 7 at this time,expecting three females to start dropping eggs soon

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!