Good Guy Creative Morphs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2010, 10:03 AM   #1
JessHurt
Creative Morphs

My husband and I just purchased 2 beautiful ball pythons from Dan. He was great to deal with, communication was awesome, just an all around great person to do business with. I'd recommend him to anyone and I'm sure we'll be doing business again in the future!!

Thanks Dan!!!

Old 09-01-2010, 11:29 PM   #2
Omnomnami
Dan is a very caring and professional guy. My boyfriend and I got scammed around Christmas last year and Dan offered us two female pastels for free to fill the void. We couldn't be happier, they were the perfect Christmas present! The snakes were packed perfectly and arrived warm and healthy. They thrived for us and ate perfectly. They're with our friend here in Oregon now getting ready to make some babies later on.

Do not hesitate when purchasing from Dan!

-Nichole Schaan & Aaron Macarthur

Old 09-01-2010, 11:54 PM   #3
Royal Morphz
Dan is a awesome guy and a asset to this hobby.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!