Crazy Colored Reptiles! -- Inquiry - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-16-2003, 01:42 AM   #11
Boavoyage
First, I really appreciate everyone for yours inputs. Second, I just want to clear up this situation. I got an email from Harry Eisenman, H.C.E., Inc, to verify that Paco, Crazy Colored Reptiles, bought those hets from him, and he gave Paco permission to use his picture. It's all legit, and it's not unethical to me. I bought a het pied ball pythons. If later for some reason I have to sell them, I must provide information as well as proper proof to verify their genetic. Since I am a nobody in the market, I may obtain permission from the owner of the parents to post the parents' picture. Do you think it's unethical????

Old 04-16-2003, 01:51 AM   #12
KelliH
I agree

Nothing unethical about it at all. It does raise a red flag when situations like this occur (2 different ads, same animals pictured) but it seems there is a legitimate explanation in this case. If I had the $$$$ I would have no problem purchasing the het pieds being advertised. Case closed!

Old 04-16-2003, 02:37 AM   #13
ms_terese
Paco?

Can someone please give me a full name or email address or city/state for "Paco"?

Thanks

Old 04-16-2003, 02:57 AM   #14
ms_terese
I believe this is the same person that was heavily involved in

this thread

If by some chance this is not the same person, I'm sure someone will correct me.

Old 04-16-2003, 09:11 AM   #15
sean brady
Crazy Colored Reptiles
Seasons 4
244 Lakeview Blvd.
Mammoth Lakes, Ca. 93546

Charles Gauch
Owner of Crazy Colored Reptiles

Old 04-16-2003, 09:36 AM   #16
ms_terese
Charles and Chris must be related.

Chris Gauch is of Mammoth Lakes, CA and has advertised het pieds, etc. on Fauna as well. His user name is paco69 on Fauna.

Old 04-16-2003, 09:56 AM   #17
sean brady
Supposedly they are the same person.

I was to work out a trade with him and after three weeks of wasting our time he was to ship the snakes so I could match them with ralph davis's pics since they were het. When I said this and it came time he said the guy who has them can't be found and so all the time was wasted. Seems very suspicious....

Paco if you read this, nothing personal but if you are going to sell animals that you yourself are not producing, make sure you've got a better grip on the situation because someone else's mistakes can spoil your name for good. It's not worth it...
for any kind of money.

Good Luck to all of you this year!

Old 04-24-2003, 08:58 PM   #18
pacog69
Sean... No offense taken. You do not have to worry about my name it will be fine. every customer I deal with will be 100% staisfied at the end of our transactions. Look as far as wasting your time don't even go there, that is not cool. The guy that I traded the hets produced by Ralph Davis wanted to buy the hets back. There was nothing that I could do about the situation. You are basically accusing me of not owning the animals which is not the case(that is also not cool). I can verify that I did own these animals and sold them back, so don't even act like that I might not have owned these animals. This is how business's get a Bad name. When people do not tell the whole story. I explained the whole situation to you right from the start about the hets and the entire situation( don't act like you did not know that the hets were not in my position). I had no idea that the guy wanted to buy them back and also explained this to you. But you found it necassary to come here and post a negetive post about me. I thought that you were a better person than that, guess not. Anyway to all you people who did not come to me directly and ask what deal was now you know. I will tell every one right now that you will be seeing a lot of Crazy Colored Reptiles in the future. I will be a major player in the future reptile market, So keep your eyes peeled. Thanks to all who responded who know how GOOD Brokers work and that this a part of this industry, good or bad. People buy and resell animals all the time it is part of the trade. Good luck to all that deserve it. Later, Paco.

Charles Christopher Gauch AKA Paco
Owner of Crazy Colored Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!