Crazy Cresties Is Under New Management!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2006, 04:04 PM   #21
Cat_72
I do believe it is possible that they found someone to buy them out who was new enough to the world of reptiles that they honestly didn't know just how deep the load of poo Wendy and company made. If this is true, I'd say to follow Mike's advice, and drop anything and everything ever associated with the former business and start over again....and you may have success. I believe they did have some nice animals.

I'm not saying I completely BELIEVE that this is the case.....but it IS possible. If it is true, I wish "Ali" the best of luck. If not, well.....they will slip up, and be back here busted in short order, I would think. They were never very talented scammers.

Old 12-03-2006, 04:08 PM   #22
Chameleon Company
As I stated, things are as Ali says that they are. Wendy did not step away from the picture, she was removed from the picture. Hey Wes, how's that resume coming ?

Old 12-03-2006, 05:00 PM   #23
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I think ali is jason who is most likely either wendy or jeane.

NONE of them should be trusted at all.

Someone who is too stupid to know, after the THOUSANDS of responces just here, the bannings on several other sites and, well gosh, do I need to conitnue? Anyone who does business with anyone associated with these people, has a fool for a customer.

There are plenty of good breeders with fantastic stock out there. Why take a chance on history repeating itself?
Wes,
I have to disagree.
Unless Ali is proven to be Jason, Wendy or Jeane, she is deserving of the benefit of the doubt. In my opinion, if any one of those individuals were wanting to recreate something, they would not have done it in the fashion stated within this very thread. Why would they make the reference in the first place?

Until proven otherwise, I can only conclude that Ali has purchased the stock of Crazy Cresties and is hoping to make something good out of something bad. If I can help in that endeavor, I will be proud to do so.

Good luck Ali, and if I can help, all you need do is ask.

Old 12-03-2006, 05:25 PM   #24
Chameleon Company
Do you get it yet Dennis ? Or is your head still cut-and-pasted up your butt ?

Old 12-03-2006, 06:18 PM   #25
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
I think ali is jason who is most likely either wendy or jeane.

NONE of them should be trusted at all.

Someone who is too stupid to know, after the THOUSANDS of responces just here, the bannings on several other sites and, well gosh, do I need to conitnue? Anyone who does business with anyone associated with these people, has a fool for a customer.

There are plenty of good breeders with fantastic stock out there. Why take a chance on history repeating itself?

AGAIN....

Want good cresties? Do a google search, go to other gecko sites, heck, check out KS, some of them are ok over there too.

This one, I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.
Geez Wes...how many hours a day do you spend looking under your bed for conspiracies? If you have proof that someone is misrepresenting themselves other than your telepathic and paranoid intuition, post it. If not, then the benefit of the doubt is definitely in order.

Welcome to Fauna Ali. If you have questions...just ask.

Old 12-03-2006, 06:51 PM   #26
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Geez Wes...how many hours a day do you spend looking under your bed for conspiracies? If you have proof that someone is misrepresenting themselves other than your telepathic and paranoid intuition, post it. If not, then the benefit of the doubt is definitely in order.

Welcome to Fauna Ali. If you have questions...just ask.
You guys go right ahead and do as you see fit and I truly hope you're right.

However, I am not going to jump on that boat. How many different identities have been used by these people to sell their animals? 6, 8, 15?

It's been said in this thread or one enough like it to make no difference, that the only way out of the hole they've dug is to start all over with a new name, new contact info all that we see here. They're ALL scammers. What's to make you so sure this isn't merely another scam, a bit more elaborate, but a scam none the less?

You call it as you see and I'll call it as I see it.

Old 12-03-2006, 07:03 PM   #27
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
You guys go right ahead and do as you see fit and I truly hope you're right.

However, I am not going to jump on that boat. How many different identities have been used by these people to sell their animals? 6, 8, 15?

It's been said in this thread or one enough like it to make no difference, that the only way out of the hole they've dug is to start all over with a new name, new contact info all that we see here. They're ALL scammers. What's to make you so sure this isn't merely another scam, a bit more elaborate, but a scam none the less?

You call it as you see and I'll call it as I see it.
Wes,
I won't disagree as there is always the possibility that this is just a scam. For that matter, any post on the BOI could be the same. The point is this: there is a principle that this great land was founded upon that everyone is "innocent until proven guilty".

I'll prefer to take the higher road and uphold that principle until the evidence proves me wrong. It is far better to have 100 guilty men thought innocent, then one innocent man thought guilty.

Give it some thought....

Old 12-03-2006, 07:07 PM   #28
Chameleon Company
Wes,
Let me be the first to point out the difference for you,as I am feeling a bit more blunt. Your above post is pretty civil, stating that there has been a deception or two before .... by one person BTW, not "these people" ... and expressing your concern for caution. OK, fair enough.

But your earlier posts, as is so typical Wes, are the rants and raves of a pusillanimous REMF, typical Wes Pollack BS. Another suggestion for that ever-growing resume .... you are very proficient and creative in spelling dumbASS, ASSumption, scumbag, scammer, etc etc. Should fit in somewhere near the top.

Old 12-03-2006, 07:22 PM   #29
CrestieGeckoMan
Thank you Mike, This is really interesting, how much effort people really put into this forum....meaning the members persistantly badmouthing others of course. To post a good guy or bad guy thread is one thing...I get it, you want people to know you had a good or bad experience....but to keep debating?.....on tothe matter of your offering of help, I will probably take you up on it. Jim says you are quite the computer whiz...I know a little, (not a lot) I set up a new website all day yesterday, and it's not saving my work, nor am I seeing an option to do so. (I am sure I am missing something or did something wrong ( another flaw everyone on here can redicule me for) but I bookmarked the finished site so I can still get to it, just can't access it by entering the url. does this make any sense? if you know of a better route than the website I am using (if you would PM me I will give you the details), or any other ideas let me know. thank you so much for giving me the benefit of the doubt...People on here are ruthless!

Old 12-03-2006, 07:28 PM   #30
Mike Greathouse
Ali,
You've got a private message.
I'll help you where I can. Don't get discouraged.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!