Crazy Cresties Is Under New Management!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2006, 03:39 AM   #61
Wilomn
Yo schmidty, go check out the NEWEST bad guy thread on this loser.

Yeah, I'm wrong ALL the time.

ali, you're a scumbag just like EVERYONE ASSociated with wendy and jean and the poor excuse of an exhusband that got run off just prior to your pitiful attempt and fraud.

Old 12-17-2006, 10:15 AM   #62
DThomas
This really should continue on the BOI at this point. Somone might want to put a link to this thread in the new BOI thread.

Old 12-17-2006, 12:09 PM   #63
DThomas
Moved to the BOI and re-opened. Have fun!

Old 12-17-2006, 01:04 PM   #64
cka
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Moved to the BOI and re-opened. Have fun!
There's nothing "fun" about this thread

For anyone new (or old) to the business looking for gecko's and you've read this far, just do your homework before you buy from anyone...Know who you are buying from and what you are buying...

What a frickin' mess ...

Old 12-17-2006, 04:01 PM   #65
David Reid
Is this a store front or an internet business?

The reason I ask is this: If it is an internet based hobby/business, and all one person did was buy out a few Geckos from someone else, why keep the name of a business with a horrible rep? It makes no sense. It also does not make much sense keeping the screen name of the former owner on the fauna account.

Old 12-17-2006, 04:18 PM   #66
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid
The reason I ask is this: If it is an internet based hobby/business, and all one person did was buy out a few Geckos from someone else, why keep the name of a business with a horrible rep? It makes no sense. It also does not make much sense keeping the screen name of the former owner on the fauna account.
It's like someone saying, "I want to go into business for myself. Oh hey, look! This company is for sale! What a deal! I think I'll buy it! It's called Enron............"

Old 12-17-2006, 04:43 PM   #67
USAGECKOS
I just noticed that the Crazy Cresties site isn't working anymore, here's the link:

http://freewebs.com/crazycresties

Old 12-29-2006, 11:29 PM   #68
stevec153
lETS SEE IF YOU ARE A MAN OF YOUR WORD!!!!!

I bought 4 Aurics from Wendy about 3 mos. ago
I was told they were all males, and all high orange or red!!
She sent me 4 females, 1 of which was red, the other 3 were tan with only a spot or two of orange.
I called her and left a message telling her that they weren't colorful, but if they all turned out to be males I would deal with the colors.
Of course I never got a reply.
What can you do to make this right.

Steve Cemelli
Leapin' Leachies

Old 12-30-2006, 03:12 AM   #69
EriksReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevec153
I bought 4 Aurics from Wendy about 3 mos. ago
I was told they were all males, and all high orange or red!!
She sent me 4 females, 1 of which was red, the other 3 were tan with only a spot or two of orange.
I called her and left a message telling her that they weren't colorful, but if they all turned out to be males I would deal with the colors.
Of course I never got a reply.
What can you do to make this right.

Steve Cemelli
Leapin' Leachies
Sorry to hear about that Steve... Although with the things that they have been pulling on people it doesn't surprise me to much.

PS: "Dragon Lady 99212 " seems to be posting all there Rhac. ads now along with her beardies and Leopards.....

Thanks Erik

Old 12-30-2006, 11:43 AM   #70
LadyOhh
What happened, Ali?

Care to enlighten us?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!