watch out for CHAMELEON DEPOT!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-26-2007, 04:27 PM   #31
ravensgait
Dang Scott, You get upset by that and then you toss out threats!! All because you stole photos and got called on it.. Yeah people will be lining up to do business with you now LOL...Randy

Old 09-26-2007, 06:03 PM   #32
liquidleaf
Just because an image is displayed on Google Images doesn't mean it's free to use. Google Images is an image search engine - just like if someone writes a poem on a web page, and it turns up on Google Search, doesn't mean that the poem is free for anyone to call their own.

It's so funny that you're throwing around libel and slander, when you as good as 'plagiarized' images from someone else's site without permission....

Old 09-26-2007, 06:08 PM   #33
geomeleon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Depot
You know nothing about me! But you post this stuff about me on the web thats slander and i know who you are now and you better remove this B.S. off the web, you have some balls you must be a kid to try and pull this stuff! we will bump paths someday... I have kids and you post stuff like that up on the web, whats your problem did the pictures mean that much to you that somebody else put up from google images? you are a piece of work! see you soon! you should watch out for who you try to talk shit about!
Scotty,
I have kids too.....so what!! I am 35 years old and I am definately not someone you want to threaten!! I really HOPE that we do cross paths one day all though I doubt it I have no intensions on going to NJ that state really sucks IMHO!! If your ever in Tampa Bay be sure to look me up!! Why are you just now posting to this thread is business doing bad for you already!! Well....as you can see in the chameleon section of this site I am selling chameleons at a pretty rapid rate and yes those are MY pics!! Guys like you really piss me off!! Why can't you just post pics of the actual animals for sale on your site....is it because you don't have ANY or are you trying to sell crappy animals to people? All I can say is IF you are legit than post actual animals for sale not steal pics from other breeders who take pride in the animals they try and sell!!

Old 09-27-2007, 08:05 AM   #34
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Depot
You know nothing about me! But you post this stuff about me on the web thats slander and i know who you are now and you better remove this B.S. off the web, you have some you must be a kid to try and pull this stuff! we will bump paths someday... I have kids and you post stuff like that up on the web, whats your problem did the pictures mean that much to you that somebody else put up from google images? you are a piece of work! see you soon! you should watch out for who you try to talk about!
Scotty, baby,
You really need to get your act together here.
On the plus side you do at least sort of admit you stole them with your google comment but that is still theft.
You come on hear claiming you were slandered? 1. Slander is spoken, written false allegations are libel, and 2. If allegations are true they are neither slander or libel. In this case the allegations are very true.
If you even have anything on hand to sell try taking your own photos and stop setting such a bad example for your children by using reprehensible language on a public forum, stealing others property, lying about it, and making guttless insinuated threats while hiding behind your monitor.
Not only did your post here reinforce the fact that you are not exactly an honest person but it also made clear your level of ignorance and immaturity.

Old 09-27-2007, 09:01 PM   #35
MANTIS
I think you should calm down Scott. Take the pics off your website (as you are going to get in a lot of trouble for copywrite infringement), make sure you don't have any written content that you copy and pasted (not incinuating, just pointing that out in case you do), and start posting pics of the actual animals that you are selling. Nobody is going to buy a chameleon without knowing what it is going to look like when it grow up anyhow -- the pics you have are of babies, that don't have much color yet anyway. They are virtually useless, especially considering they aren't the actual chameleons that are for sale!

Oh yeah, and stop shooting your mouth off; not only do you sound like a moron, but those threats of yours are going to make me piss my pants from laughter...

Old 09-27-2007, 10:13 PM   #36
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by geomeleon
Scotty,
I have no intensions on going to NJ that state really sucks IMHO!! If your ever in Tampa Bay be sure to look me up!!
Yo, why knock the whole state of NJ? Ever been here or are you basing your opinion on the fact that this guy has your panties in a bunch?

Old 09-27-2007, 10:22 PM   #37
MANTIS

Old 09-27-2007, 10:52 PM   #38
LauraB
More proof of scamming

I'm laughing my butt off! Not only is he a scammer, he's a dumb scammer.

Dig the screen shot. Amazing what a little horizonal flip & color editing can do! Rare "red" over-priced Veileds.
Yo, Scott. You've been measured, you've been weighed, you've been found severely lacking!
The enlarged individual photos are even more convincing.

~ Laura Bolt
Attached Images

Old 09-27-2007, 11:34 PM   #39
geomeleon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
Yo, why knock the whole state of NJ? Ever been here or are you basing your opinion on the fact that this guy has your panties in a bunch?
No, it's not just him!! In all honesty I have not been to Jersey.....but my folks lived there in Trenton I believe it's been awhile but they told me they HATED it up there!! So....I know if my parents hated I wouldn't like it either!! Not that I LOVE Tampa either but if I do decide to travel it will be to northern Michigan that's where my parents live now and they LOVE it up there!!!

Old 09-27-2007, 11:36 PM   #40
geomeleon
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS
I like your screen name!! I actually collect mantis shrimp as a hobby as well!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!