Finding Matt @ mgreptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-29-2007, 06:12 PM   #31
hartsock
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
No, "race targets" has nothing to do with skin color. They're targets for IPSIC and IDPA shooting competitions where you "race" the clock and are scored on time and accuracy.
LMAO, my bad! I should have known better, I've got some of those competition targets myself, I guess after following the thread the whole way through it kinda lead into that with my mindset. For this issue I apologize to Matt and wish him the best with the target and gun businesses.....because then he can do the right thing and give all these people their money back!!!

Old 09-29-2007, 06:31 PM   #32
Jbreddawg
Maybe the gun business will atleast keep him honest !! Would you really want to screw over someone you just sold a hundred targets to !!! LOL !!!

Old 09-29-2007, 10:28 PM   #33
pitkeeper
Thank you everyone, I have e-mailed him at mattaviary and to no avail he has not responded so I will try the justcage e-mail and see what i get from that. This is freaking nutts, I paid a lot of money for so stuff and I can't even get it, and I got no way to fight it because he dragged it out passed the time alouded for me to get paypal involved. I don't know what to do is it possible to get the courts involved so late in the game??

(I feel like that guy).

Old 09-30-2007, 10:18 AM   #34
rabernet
Taydom,

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. I got not so "warm fuzzies" feelings from Matt when I dealt with him in August of 2005, his "excuses" were never consistent. I still gave him a second try in January 2006, and had the same experience. I've since been dealing with Rich of ReptileBasics and never looked back.

Sadly, there may be no recourse for you, but if you ever need supplies again, give Rich a try. You won't be disappointed!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!