Ballpython.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-13-2003, 07:51 PM   #1
jega
Ballpython.com

A++ for Dan and Colette Sutherland of BALLPYTHON.com. Very easy to deal with and very impressive snakes!!

Old 09-17-2003, 12:14 AM   #2
April Homich
I couldn't agree more! I received a ball python from them today and it arrived in great condition. They also took time to answer all my questions, though I was not spending a lot of money. I recieved a great looking snake for a great price.

I'm sure everyone knows they are good people to deal with, but I thought I'd share my experience.

Old 09-17-2003, 12:18 AM   #3
morphrancher
We've spent $$$$$ with SK and all the animals have been absolutely the best quality.

Old 09-18-2003, 12:43 AM   #4
nextworld3
Thumbs up I have to Agree.....

Dan and Colette Sutherland (Snake Keeper) are some of the nicest and most helpful people in the business!!! She has bought some C.A. boas from me in the past but i finally got something from them. Its an absolutely awesome Baby pastel ball!! He came in today and he is in everyway perfect! Needless to say i would highly recomend them to anyone!
Heres some pics of him.

Thanks
Jon Dvoretz

Old 09-27-2003, 03:27 PM   #5
The BoidSmith
Thumbs up Very good experience!

I recently received a 2002 male ball python from their awesome line of piebalds. This snake is great, and at the rate he is eating he will be ready to breed in a few weeks. Very nice animals, shipping procedures, and communication all through the deal. Although I don't believe they read this, thanks again Dan and Colette.

Sincerely.

Old 09-27-2003, 08:59 PM   #6
Adam Block
I've always gotten a great impression of the Sutherlands! My phone conversations with them have always been excellent will quick callbacks whenever I've left a message.

Sadly they've always been out of the snakes I was looking for however they're on my "wishlist" of people to do business with!

Honestly, I for the life of me can't understand why anybody would pick a big breeder with a sketchy past/history when there are people like the Sutherlands.

Old 09-28-2003, 02:47 AM   #7
Gill
Thumbs up snakekeeper

I have purchased 3 snakes from them before and had nothing short of a positive experience. Great to have them around! All around excellent folks!

Old 10-02-2007, 01:49 PM   #8
The BoidSmith
Excellent!

We recently purchased a pastel yellow belly from Dan and Colette. Not only is it a superb specimen but their customer service and follow-up was second to none.

Thanks!

Old 10-02-2007, 04:27 PM   #9
Pink Lady Exotics
I bought a 2005 adult female het G-stripe from the Sutherlands a few months ago, and while it took them a couple weeks to ship, I recieved an amazing looking animal that feeds great and will definitely be ready to do this year. I have been on their forums for a few years now and never had the chance to buy anything from them until I bought this girl, and I will definitely be doing business with them again in the future.

Old 10-02-2007, 05:16 PM   #10
MorphCapital
Dan and Colette are awesome! I have purchased from them many times.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!