Bad Guy Matt Miller of Matt Miller Reptiles. Lying about snakes that are his own. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
Crypt keeper
Matt Miller of Matt Miller Reptiles. Lying about snakes that are his own.

I gave Matt 24 hours and he did nothing about this. So, here we go.

Matt is going around posting saying a snake that is/was mine is his own. He posted the picture on his photos in facebook as saying the snake was his and will stay with him in his own collection. When he claims the snake is a baby and in his possession It was actually 2 years old and in Mine. He was 11 feet long and ready to breed.

Matt never owned this snake. He does not own this snake currently, nor did he own the snake when the picture were supposedly taken. The picture, as you will clearly see, was posted on my Own facebook almost a full month before Matt posted the same picture. Matt did not take the picture. The picture was taken by Shane Castello aka Atlas511 who posts on this forum. Shane bought the snake as a baby from Matt Martin. He was hatched in 2008.

I bought the snake from Shane in 2010. It was 11 feet long. It was at a friends house for a few months then shipped to me later on. I held onto the snake for about a year total time. I then sold it to Anaconda420. Her real name is Amanda Gentsy. She herself posts in Matt's picture telling her she has a male purple tiger not realizing it was the same snake.

This is the picture and snake we are talking about. A 2009 Male Purple Tiger.

This is the picture posted on my facebook page April 10, 2010. I was given this picture by Shane Costello and I have another one of the snake in the same bin taken the same day.

This is the folder in which the snake pic is posted in.

Here is the picture in Matt Millers account.

Top left hand Corner. This is Matt's Facebook photos album in which the picture is in.

This is the picture with Matt Clearly saying that this is his snake. Lying about the sex and that its not for sale and he will be keeping it. Notice the Date. May 8 2010. Almost a full month after I had already posted the same exact picture. Shame on you Matt for stealing peoples pics.

This is the rest of that pictures responses by people. Many peopole believe this animal is his. Not once did he say otherwise. To this day people believe this animal in his in collection.

Now here are those same pictures. Bigger which I have had for two years. The adult pic was when he was in my care.

Baby, Same Photo that matt Stole. Look at the neck Pattern. He has a dot in the middle of his head,

Same neck Pattern as an adult. 2010. Same Purple dot in the middle of his head.

Old 10-24-2011, 07:46 PM   #2
Crypt keeper
Typo on the last pic. The snake was mine. The picture was taken while at my friends house by that person.

Old 10-24-2011, 08:37 PM   #3
leaveittoweaver
Did you confront him about this? What was his response? Post any correspondence between the two of you. It would be really helpful.

Old 10-24-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
Slipmattic
I have delt with Matt for a couple years now, and have saw animals in his collection on a much higher end scale then this one in question. My point being, what would be the purpose of Matt Miller lying about owning the animal?. I'm not trying to defend him on this particular situation, and hopefully if can be resolved easily.

Old 10-24-2011, 09:10 PM   #5
Tigger the Tiger
I just spoke with matt, and he will be here soon to defend himself.

Old 10-24-2011, 09:28 PM   #6
Tom C
I really hate when people do this, years ago some one stole a super tiger pic of mine, I actually took the pic though, owned the snake at the time and It was being used in the fauna classifieds for the purpose of an adult super tiger sale.

I don't really understand why you are posting this, you didn't take the pic and you don't even own the snake.....did I miss something??

Old 10-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #7
mattie92479
Paul-

I have been watching you in the past over and over trashing people...I have a perfect reputation and I am not going to let some miserable person like you question the integrity of my flawless name......You gave me 24 hours for what? I have a life and am not around my computer so often as you seem to be...I have been working with snakes probally longer than you have been alive.......I dont know you and too be perfectly honest with you I never want to.....Stop starting stuff on here and mind your own business.....Not act like a litttle coward like you seem to be.....My phone number is clearly marked on my posts....Call me if you have a concern....This will be the only post I make and I will let the public make their own determination......That snake was sold to me by Monster cages...Matthew Martin is the owner of that company.....I owned that snake for a while and later on, Matthew Martin bought it back from me....He still has this snake today.....Look on Facebook under The Monster Kru....he has this female,and it is a female pictured now and it is a fine looking adult......Call Mr. Martin, I am sure he will let you come over and see that beauty FEMALE..Their are must more productive things you could be doing Paul, other than starting things up with people on the BOI.....Good Day

Matthew Miller

Old 10-24-2011, 09:40 PM   #8
Tom C

Old 10-24-2011, 10:02 PM   #9
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie92479 View Post
Paul-

I have been watching you in the past over and over trashing people...I have a perfect reputation and I am not going to let some miserable person like you question the integrity of my flawless name......You gave me 24 hours for what? I have a life and am not around my computer so often as you seem to be...I have been working with snakes probally longer than you have been alive.......I dont know you and too be perfectly honest with you I never want to.....Stop starting stuff on here and mind your own business.....Not act like a litttle coward like you seem to be.....My phone number is clearly marked on my posts....Call me if you have a concern....This will be the only post I make and I will let the public make their own determination......That snake was sold to me by Monster cages...Matthew Martin is the owner of that company.....I owned that snake for a while and later on, Matthew Martin bought it back from me....He still has this snake today.....Look on Facebook under The Monster Kru....he has this female,and it is a female pictured now and it is a fine looking adult......Call Mr. Martin, I am sure he will let you come over and see that beauty FEMALE..Their are must more productive things you could be doing Paul, other than starting things up with people on the BOI.....Good Day

Matthew Miller
Matt-

Why the need to become so hostile? You are on facebook the day after I posted on the picture that the snake was yours. You can tell by third picture down. The little box on the right hand side of the screen has you replying to a persons facebook status. Your Facebook updated you to the post. So, yes in fact Matt, you are on the computer as much as myself. Another lie?

You did not answer any of my questions. The snake in question, Matt Martin does not own. He produced it yes. But that's it. It was sold to Shane. Shane raised it from a baby till I bought the Snake from Shane it was 2 years old at that time.

The Marking on its head are clear as day. You cannot deny that fact that the snake is the same exact snake. Im not sure what you are looking at here. How can you or anybody else sit here and tell me its not the same snake? I owned this snake. I bought this snake. I have a million picture sof him eating and a video of my grilfriend holding him on my youtube page. What else do you need? The snake you claim to own and is female is not true. Flat out you are a liar.

Matt Martin does not have this animal back at his house. This animal is a male. Not female. The animal is at Amanda Gensty's house, as I just talked to her I believe, he is her Husband maybe her boyfriend, at the Hamburg Show. He said the snake is doing great and is eating but, hoping it will go into breed mode so he can toss him at his big purple female he has. This was in Hamburg, Pa. Not Winnona, MN.

Old 10-24-2011, 10:07 PM   #10
Atlas511
*I am only hear to defend my name*

I did not come here to fight with either side of this battle. I am because my name got dropped. I only came to state the facts i have and nothing else.

This snake in question was purcahsed/partially traded from Matt Martin to me for $$$ and some super dwarf retics.

I drove to pick this snake in question up from Matt Martin in person.

I keep very long, detailed, and extensive photo and data entry on every snake I keep

These are the pics from the 2009 classified in which I made purcahse

these are the first pics taken of him in my possesion while is quarentine, May 3, 2009

over the next year

this was the last pic of him in my possesion Arpril 13, 2010, before being sold to paul, also from a transaction on this wesite

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!