(inquiry) Rick Denmon @ Ball Boutique - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2007, 12:42 AM   #21
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
It is interesting you bring up the deal with Ralph. Although I nice thing to do for one person it is not an altruistic act. Obviously you want to butter up the big guys so when they sell their phantom, dreamsickle, lav albino etc... projects you are first on the list. I was always curious as to why Ralph never blasted him for tanking prices last year.
Great point Mark!!

Also another question, was Joe's donations to the schools tax deductable? You bet they were.

Old 05-16-2007, 01:27 AM   #22
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Using the fact that he got Ralph a van at a great price..........
Just a minor correction here. A Dodge Viper is NOT a van. Not even close.

THIS is a Dodge Viper (price for anything newer than about 4 years old in excellent condition will be in the $60K++ range)..........
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2007, 01:33 AM   #23
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Just a minor correction here. A Dodge Viper is NOT a van. Not even close.

THIS is a Dodge Viper (price for anything newer than about 4 years old in excellent condition will be in the $60K++ range)..........
I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better with snakes than automobiles, as is obvious.

Old 05-16-2007, 01:49 AM   #24
monkeywrench133
"If he is with Joe Capone..."
" IF he's working with joe capone..."
"...if rick is now partnered with..."
"IF rick is partered with capone..."

Quote by BallBoutique:

" Now FYI:

I am not his new partner. He has made new arrangements in FL."

Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft
So back to the topic at hand, has anyone who has actually done business with Rick gotten ripped off? Or is he a reputable dealer?

Old 05-16-2007, 08:25 AM   #25
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I disagree.

IF he is only giving away money so that he can make himself look not so scummy, to make his reprehenisble dealings in other areas look not so shabby, to improve his image to the general public, then no matter how much he gives it DOES NOT make him look like a good guy, even though that WAS what he was attempting to do.

Using the fact that he got Ralph a van at a great price makes the whole deal moot, no credit. When you do it for acknowledgment, while it counts to many, in the big picture, well...MY big picture which I know is shared by some, it counts not at all.
Wes, I am in agreement with you. I wasn't trying to state that Joe would be an automatic "Good Guy" if he donated thousands of dollars...I was asking how that could be compared to giving a single person a "great deal" on a luxury vehicle...Which is how I read Rick's post when he was commending Joe for his "good deeds."

In no way shape or form did I mean that I think Joe could redeem himself by throwing money around.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:07 AM   #26
kmurphy
Quote:
Wes, I am in agreement with you. I wasn't trying to state that Joe would be an automatic "Good Guy" if he donated thousands of dollars...I was asking how that could be compared to giving a single person a "great deal" on a luxury vehicle...Which is how I read Rick's post when he was commending Joe for his "good deeds."

In no way shape or form did I mean that I think Joe could redeem himself by throwing money around.
Guys, this thread is about Rick Denmon - Ball Boutique, who has stated that he is not Joe's partner. So unless there is evidence, not rumor and conjecture, to the contrary, Joe's name should stop coming up in this thread. IMO

Old 05-16-2007, 09:54 AM   #27
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Guys, this thread is about Rick Denmon - Ball Boutique, who has stated that he is not Joe's partner. So unless there is evidence, not rumor and conjecture, to the contrary, Joe's name should stop coming up in this thread. IMO

Every single one of my dealings with Rick has been a positive one. Regardless of his opinion on Joe, Rick's service (which is the subject on hand here) is outstanding. Rick is always there to answer a question, concern, and give an honest answer.

And on a side note, real friends don't let real friends drive Vipers. Everyone knows the real horespower is with TT 2JZ Supras.

Old 05-16-2007, 12:36 PM   #28
monkeywrench133
[quote=varnyard]
Quote:

Yea, he has also been known to stretch the truth a bit. What happen to the thousands of snakes he claimed to have? I talked to the mighty Wes, the most they had at any one time was 250 animals, most of them were hets or normal babies. So was it all a lie?

Yea, ok, I guess that is why Wes was complaining about your Joe selling all of his (Wes's) breeders.

Yea, like charging 14,000.00 for a pastel and then dropping the price the following spring to 700.00, what a real nice guy. LMAO,

Now how can you have (Quality) when you don't even have quantity? They did not even have the animals to fill the orders. Do you have the animals? Or are you and Joe planning the (Big Buy)???

Oh we know, we all seen his sickening video. What a charmer, lol. Also how’s his girl doing? Is Joe taking trips to the prison to see his lady love Wendy Chlids, the scammer he loved so much?

Now that sounds like a Joe line there.....

You might need that pension, the whole Joe thing is not going to fly in our hobby, we get tired of scammers, and we tend to do our best to shut them down.

Thanks Again,

No, thank you for answering the question on your partner Joe, a simple yes would have been enough.
Sorry to take this off topic again, but I have a question.

Bobby,

Does the highlighted statement above mean that you're going to try and ruin Rick's business and reputation based on rumors and hearsay, just like you tried to do in cooperation with the Dachius to Denise Latanzi?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=denise

OR, do you have proof that Rick is lying. Do you have proof, that despite his statement to the contrary, he is, in FACT, currently partnered with Joe Capone?

Old 05-16-2007, 01:25 PM   #29
jglass38
I don't know a thing about Rick but I would be curious to find out where he got that long list of animals that he posted in the ad. In the past, all I have seen from him are ads for possible hets randomly on KS. Just asking...

Old 05-16-2007, 02:01 PM   #30
varnyard
Thats funny monkeywrench133!! You tell me?

That said, I have a problem with people who think scammers are good guys.

As for Dachiu, they still have many questions they choose not to answer and Denise was all Vickie, everyone knows this. Or is it you are too blind to see a little of the light.

As for you Erin Goldbach, yet again calling the pot black? You bet ya, you are quite the expert, the pot is still the pot my friend..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!