(inquiry) Rick Denmon @ Ball Boutique - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2007, 02:42 PM   #31
monkeywrench133
That doesn't answer my question Bobby.

You've threatened to ruin Rick's business based on what appears to be nothing.

Do you have proof that he is partnered with Joe Capone? Yes or No?

Old 05-16-2007, 02:50 PM   #32
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
As for Dachiu, they still have many questions they choose not to answer and Denise was all Vickie, everyone knows this.
Well, no actually.

What everyone knows is that you were the one hitting the "submit" button every time you attacked Denise.

And that you then tried to blame Vicky for all the posts you made.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:14 PM   #33
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Well, no actually.

What everyone knows is that you were the one hitting the "submit" button every time you attacked Denise.

And that you then tried to blame Vicky for all the posts you made.
So you complain about this thead not being on topic, but then run with this? Yea Mr pot, you are the pro.

By the way, hows your buddy Ben and Shrilly doing?

Old 05-16-2007, 03:18 PM   #34
varnyard
Quote:
That doesn't answer my question Bobby.

You've threatened to ruin Rick's business based on what appears to be nothing.

Do you have proof that he is partnered with Joe Capone? Yes or No?
Ben, I mean Erin, you seem to know more than me, you have all the answers in your mind.

As for threatening someone, you are saying more than a mouthful there. More of you Words of wisdom you sent me in a PM about Ben Martin? Yea, we get it.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:19 PM   #35
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
I don't know a thing about Rick but I would be curious to find out where he got that long list of animals that he posted in the ad. In the past, all I have seen from him are ads for possible hets randomly on KS. Just asking...
He is under no obligation to answer that question for you or for anyone else. Your insinuation is not so subtle, but quite typical of your style Jamie. You ASSume they were somehow gained through a partnership with Capone? That's pretty ASSinine. And for your info, some of us who have been around this hobby perhaps a little longer than you have seen Rick advertise many snakes over the last several years. Besides, he admittedly bought some snakes from Capone. That hardly makes him a scammer.

As Erin asked, anyone have any proof that Rick is Capone's partner? Is this McCarthyism -- are you now or have you ever been friends with Joe Capone?

C'mon guys. He said he is not partners with the object of your disaffection. Proof now boys. Put it up or shut it up.

For those who see the world in black and white only (you are reading this now and know who you are), have at it. For the rest of us who see shades of grey, there is nothing here to see except for someone who has provided good service to multiple customers (including me for a guaranteed het several years ago that proved out after I sold it) and has no "bad guy" issues who got some good deals from someone you don't like. And we see some "other guys" trying to make an issue where there is no proof that one exists.

If doing business with a "bad guy" makes you a bad guy the list of bad guys would be extremely long. Michael Cole, a good guy, admitted that he does tens of thousands of dollars of business a year with Allen Belcher, a guy who evidently sold an IBD infected snake. Double standard? Seems so.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:20 PM   #36
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Ben, I mean Erin, you seem to know more than me, you have all the answers in your mind.

As for threatening someone, you are saying more than a mouthful there. More of you Words of wisdom you sent me in a PM about Ben Martin? Yea, we get it.

Since you avoided the question again, I'll ask it again.

Do you have any proof that Rick is currently partnered with Joe Capone?

Yes or No?

Old 05-16-2007, 03:22 PM   #37
Jim O
Quote:
Since you avoided the question again, I'll ask it again.

Do you have any proof that Rick is currently partnered with Joe Capone?

Yes or No?
Really Bobby, answer the question. Inquiring minds want to know.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:31 PM   #38
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
He is under no obligation to answer that question for you or for anyone else. Your insinuation is not so subtle, but quite typical of your style Jamie. You ASSume they were somehow gained through a partnership with Capone? That's pretty ASSinine. And for your info, some of us who have been around this hobby perhaps a little longer than you have seen Rick advertise many snakes over the last several years. Besides, he admittedly bought some snakes from Capone. That hardly makes him a scammer.
Jim,

I didn't insinuate, assume or accuse. I didn't call him a scammer. I asked a simple question. While he is not under any obligation to answer the question, I felt I would ask it anyway. Are you and the doctor sharing a brain these days?

Old 05-16-2007, 03:36 PM   #39
varnyard
I will ask you, did a Monkeywrench and a SledgeHammer join real close to the same date? Dec 28, 2006 for Ben and you joined? Also do you think supporting a known scammer makes you a good guy Monkeywrench?

As for your question, I have already answered you.

Rick is in full support of Joe, he also is telling false facts about Joe here. IMO, enough said.

Do I think they are partners? You bet I do, the deals he is trying to make in his ads, also the way his ads are worded, well IMO, it has Joe written all over it. I might also add, the way he wants everyone here to think Joe is a real good guy, yea, I think it is written in black n white here.

Erin, do you have any proof they are not partners?

Old 05-16-2007, 03:37 PM   #40
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
Jim,

I didn't insinuate, assume or accuse. I didn't call him a scammer. I asked a simple question. While he is not under any obligation to answer the question, I felt I would ask it anyway. Are you and the doctor sharing a brain these days?
Your idea of what is and is not "insinuation" is obviously flawed, or else you are being intentionally obtuse. It's either "playin' dumb" or "plain dumb", you choose. Why else did you "ask" the question after the subject of Capone came up? Some of us were born at night, but most of us not last night.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!