(inquiry) Rick Denmon @ Ball Boutique - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2007, 05:32 PM   #71
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Now here, Erin, is what a solid reputation is worth.

I am willing to consider that I may have been wrong about you based solely on Shrap's word.

Hopefully you'll see the value of that word.

Wes, I truly do appreciate what Sammy said. But not because he said here on the BOI for all to see. I appreciate it because I have a great deal of respect for Sammy. That fact that he paid me the compliment of saying what he did is the important part to me.

I will say this, and then I need to go:

Given a choice between having a good reputation, or standing by my principles, is no choice. I'll stand by my principles, and unfortunately, I was wrong this time.

Again, I apologize to Bobby.

Old 05-16-2007, 05:41 PM   #72
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Again, I apologize to Bobby.
I missed the apology earlier, I except it, but I do not feel you owed me one. It is I that owe you one, sometimes I get a bit hard, but often times it is needed to get the truth out. I am sorry I bit into you for doing what you felt was right.

Sammy's word is also good enough for me, if sammy says you are a good guy, then that means a lot to many of us here. Welcome to the mix Erin.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:24 PM   #73
Cat_72
I think a lot depends on what your definition of "partners" is. There's official partners, then there's just working together on a couple projects, then there's folks who are wrapped around other folks little fingers, for reasons known to a few.

I have no problem with someone who did business with Joe in the past.....heck, I made a purchase from Joe back in the day.

If Rick isn't involved at all in Joe's business, why did Rick PM me this morning to remind me that I still have a $500 credit with Joe?

And why is it every time the Reptile Classifieds "thing" is mentioned, no one wants to talk about it?

Old 05-16-2007, 09:41 PM   #74
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
I missed the apology earlier, I except it, but I do not feel you owed me one. It is I that owe you one, sometimes I get a bit hard, but often times it is needed to get the truth out. I am sorry I bit into you for doing what you felt was right.

Sammy's word is also good enough for me, if sammy says you are a good guy, then that means a lot to many of us here. Welcome to the mix Erin.

No Harm, No Foul, Bobby

But thank you for the welcome!

Old 05-16-2007, 09:55 PM   #75
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72

If Rick isn't involved at all in Joe's business, why did Rick PM me this morning to remind me that I still have a $500 credit with Joe?
He definitely has alot more going on with Joe than he's telling here.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #76
varnyard
Yea Cat, I wonder why no one wants to talk about Reptile Auctions/classifieds?

Does that hit a nerve? I bet it does, ask Joe, Rick, or do you already know?

Old 05-17-2007, 10:06 AM   #77
Bill & Amy
Since you're here "bumping" your for sale threads, how about answering the questions above.

Old 05-17-2007, 10:16 AM   #78
Bill & Amy
I see we have a new "moderator" in town.

Old 05-17-2007, 11:00 AM   #79
Bill & Amy
Well, Rick asked me to email him questions. So I did, here is the emails.

Here is my email.

----- Original Message -----
To: ballboutique@comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:32 AM
Subject: questions

1. Why can't you just answer on the thread?

2. If you don't have anything to do with Joe's business, how do you know Cathy has $500 credit?

3. One response you stated "MKR" and Joe / Wes as if they are still together, are they still working together?

4. Does getting Ralph a good deal on a Viper make Joe a good guy?

5. Are you "re-selling" Joe's animals?

6. Why the sudden need to "upgrade" to a moderator status?

Here is his reply.

----- Original Message -----
To: 'Bill Hicok'
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:48 AM
Subject: RE: questions

Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:32 AM
To: ballboutique@comcast.net
Subject: questions

1. Why can't you just answer on the thread?
I like to have a personal touch

2. If you don't have anything to do with Joe's business, how do you know Cathy has $500 credit?
This was in another Joe bashing thread in the fall he posted the credit to her publicly.

3. One response you stated "MKR" and Joe / Wes as if they are still together, are they still working together?
They are breaking up after this years breeding season.

4. Does getting Ralph a good deal on a Viper make Joe a good guy?
Anyone who knows the biz can same me over 5k is a good guy in my book.

5. Are you "re-selling" Joe's animals?
Some. And some to fill orders. I have had great quality of animals from MKR.

6. Why the sudden need to "upgrade" to a moderator status?
Why not? gives me better bumping advantages....200....keep my ads up top.
Never knew it gave me moderator status......got to find out in detail of what I can do.

BTW be real nice if you asked questions about my biz and not worry about Joe's biz.
Ask him.....
contact: Joe Capone at 315-374-6607 Website Power House Reptiles e-mail jcap300@msn.com

Thanks
Rick

Old 05-17-2007, 11:47 AM   #80
varnyard
How nice!! Anything here we did not already know guys?

Rick, so I take it you do know about the blackmail, yet still support MKR.

Also the whole conversation on the phone with Wes was nothing but lies that he told me. There is no split, no lawsuit, Joe must still be going to Alcoholics Anonymous and is not drunk all the time, as well as the whole bunch knowing what Joe C. done to get Wendy Childs back on Reptile Auctions. Now all of you are taking orders that you do not have animals for, same as last year.

Yes, all of you are such good guys.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!