Randy Middleton - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2004, 09:53 PM   #1
ajfreptiles
Randy Middleton

Does anyone know of him as a breeder of snows and albino's ?? I am considering buying his 66% poss het for snow boas. Andy

Old 03-27-2004, 10:09 PM   #2
crystalthomas
Randy Middleton

I'm not sure exactly what projects Randy is working on but I sold him a big female redtail and met him personally and he's a really nice guy. I know that he works with boas and ball pythons and has some projects going on. I don't know if this is much help but I trust Randy and would buy from him.

Old 03-28-2004, 06:48 PM   #3
M n R-Reptile
I personally do not know what his collection consists of but I have talked to him on the phone, etc and seems like an honest guy to me. He bought a nice boa from me with the jungly pattern and was very consistent about payments, and contact info.
Thats my experience with Mr. Middleton.
Seems like an honest and friendly guy. I would buy it from him if I was in the market for one.
My two cents

Old 03-29-2004, 04:14 PM   #4
HouseOfSerpents
I cannot comment on his boas but have purchased from him a couple of months ago. Everything went very smooth and I was pleased with the animal I got.

Old 03-29-2004, 08:08 PM   #5
KenS
Great GUY!!

I have done a few deals with Randy and I was ALWAYS VERY Pleased with the animals I received! He is one of the "GOOD GUYS"!

Ken Siffert
Long Island NY

Old 03-29-2004, 09:05 PM   #6
David Boggs
Randy Middleton

Randy is an awesome herper. I traded a female woma for a female suri and an 04' pastel ball when they hatch. Randy is very trustworthy. I also purchased a blood red het for albino cornsnake from him. His prices are fair and his animals are HEALTHY! You will not be disappointed in any deal with him.

Old 03-29-2004, 11:46 PM   #7
craig kade
I have emailed him a couple times and he seems like a very nice and honest guy, however if you breed a dh snow to a dh snow the normal looking babies are 66%poss.het. albino and 66%poss. het anery, but they are only 44% poss het. snow. Alot of breeders do sell them as 66% poss het snows though. Craig

Old 04-01-2004, 02:44 PM   #8
hockeymom
Very nice guy.

I have purchased a few corns from him, he was very nice, and all the snakes I purchased were exactly what he said they would be.
I would purchase from him again. Great guy.
Hockeymom

Old 04-04-2004, 08:56 AM   #9
kenfosterpb
Thumbs up Randy is A OK

From my experiences with Randy is an ok guy. He is professonal, polite and keeps his word. You can't ask for much more than that in this business.

Old 09-26-2006, 08:36 PM   #10
hbreen
I also have to add good comments about Randy! I bought a 100% het BS Ghost from a third party who bought him from Randy, but didn't get paperwork. I contacted Randy on a long shot to see if he might still have some type of paperwork on him. Fortunately, he was a proven breeder of 2 Ghost clutches with Randy and he still had pics of him. With that information, I can feel comfortable that I indeed have a 100% Het for BS Ghost. Thanks Randy - definitely one of the good guys!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!