Rays Reptilia, Ray Torres, use caution. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2005, 01:52 AM   #11
TripleMoonsExotic
PayPal will not refund if you have received the shipment.

I had purchased a $40 bulb that arrived damaged, put a claim in with PayPal (after the company ignored me for a week) and they said since it wasn't through Ebay and I received the package, it wasn't their problem.

Old 11-15-2005, 02:01 AM   #12
speedingbandit
He shipped through DHL.

He contacted me and said he would refund me when i return the Male back to him...He swore she laid eggs last ear but when you probe a 1600g. snake and it goes 1.5 inches deep on both sides and 9 scales then its hard to believe its a female,,anyways its being returned with a promised refund...thanx everyone..

Old 11-15-2005, 06:59 AM   #13
gmherps
Paypal refunded me part of the money for items I had bought. They can only refund you money if the person has it in their account if I'm not mistaken.

Old 11-15-2005, 11:58 AM   #14
TripleMoonsExotic
This is the email received after putting in a complain...

Quote:
Dear Stephanie Kunder, Thank you for contacting us about your Buyer Complaint for the transaction detailed below. As stated in our User Agreement, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies only to the shipment of goods. It does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a refund.
No notation about even a partial refund. They were simply saying they wouldn't do it...

Old 11-17-2005, 11:53 PM   #15
Otter_23
After recieving a message from Ray Torres I decided to relook at old threads. I have made a big mistake IMO. I am not sure about his shipping practices but when I saw the thread in my muddled mind I was thinking that Ray Torres was Ray Strickland. I apologize to you Ray Torres.
Mark Westberg

Old 11-18-2005, 12:51 AM   #16
SPJ
Both are no good.
Both should be out of the business.

Old 11-18-2005, 12:51 AM   #17
speedingbandit
Apologies also...should have seen it through.

I didnt think i was bashing Ray but maybe i did just by voicing my opinion and sharing the details of my dealing with him..I probably shouldnt have shared my experience until everything was said and done and the final outcome reached....nor did i mean to mess with his rep. my appologies Ray, my intent was not to bash its just some of us have been screwed by folks before and we get a little edgy about things not going smooth and crisp...

Old 11-18-2005, 09:11 AM   #18
SPJ
Ray messed up his rep a long time ago all by himself.
You didn't do that.

He is one to be avoided.

Old 11-18-2005, 02:31 PM   #19
SmokyMtnReptiles
Ray Torres did as he stated he would :)

Rays Reptilia, Ray Torres RaysReptilia.com
Just finished a deal with Ray and he did as he stated he would

Thank You Ray !.........Kevin DeBusk

Old 11-18-2005, 03:05 PM   #20
Dennis Hultman
I went over to Ray’s site and it appears he has changed his terms and his shipping practices with snakes since the last BOI thread. If true good for him. He was pretty firm in the past that he was doing nothing wrong. I guess he has rethought his position, which is a good thing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!