Ray's Reptilia- BAD guy - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2006, 11:43 AM   #41
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Glad to hear it, Lee.

Yet another thread was started on Ray today......boy, I sure wish EVERYONE would check the BOI before buying from this guy!!!!

I couldn't agree more. Here is that link as well.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=75146

Old 01-30-2006, 01:19 PM   #42
Otter_23
How did you pay for the snakes?

Old 01-30-2006, 01:25 PM   #43
Otter_23
Also if he has ripped you off please reply to the trader feedback. His name on here is raysreptilia.

Old 01-30-2006, 01:37 PM   #44
eric adrignola
That's gotta be a record of some sorts - fully 50% of the headline BOI topics are about Ray.

Old 01-30-2006, 02:43 PM   #45
WebSlave
The two concurrently running threads on this subject have been merged together.

Old 01-30-2006, 04:32 PM   #46
astaley
Ray's Forum

Hey everybody,

Ray's got his own forum going on. I think we should all pop over and let him know what a great guy he is.

http://raysreptilia.10.forumer.com/index.php

Adam Staley

Old 01-30-2006, 04:41 PM   #47
Zoo Supply
It appears you have to be a member in most and he is a moderator, I posted in the bottom, it looked to be an unmoderated forum....Wouldn't it be great if that forum had a bunch of posts from us?
LOL

Old 01-30-2006, 08:36 PM   #48
Cat_72
Quote:
I have had to tighten the reigns a bit .I have had some folks with nothing better to do come on here and put up posts that where rude and inaappropriate.

Ray

you must have an account and login before you can post.
Heh, that's what I found when I visited his forum.

Guess he doesn't like folks telling the truth about him on his own forum....

Old 01-30-2006, 08:55 PM   #49
gmherps
I took the liberty of forwarding the link to Ray about all his "misuderstandings."

Here is his response:

Previous | Next | Back to Messages
DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:39:18 -0800 (PST)
From: "Ray's Reptilia" <raysreptilia@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: Another all star thread
To: "Greg Holland" <gmherps@sbcglobal.net>

The sad part about those posts is that they only tell you what they want to tell you .I emailed her directions to where she needed to go to get her animals .She didnt go get them til after 9 pm .I dont know what else I can do .We spend tons of time emailing folks so that they can recieve there animals in the bset condition. I cannot be held avccountable if folks do go get their orders in a timely fashion during inclement weather.

Furthermore I dont see how the folks on fauna can come to any king of conclusion w/o hearing both sides of the story .I went on there once to tell my side of the story only to be called a liar and a cheat .

That is why I have not replied.

Ray

we truly try to do the best that we can.

I am sure you will pull single lines out of this and use them out of context.

you might try getting to know me I am not a bad guy.
---------------------------------------------------------
Greg Holland <gmherps@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d=1#post347493
------------------------------------------------------
www.raysreptilia.com

call anytime 239 265 8417
Please read the terms of sale before making your purchase.
Feel free to visit our Ray's Reptilia forum at http://raysreptilia.10.forumer.com/index.php
For References Click here http://us.1.p.webhosting.yahoo.com/g...r=raysreptilia

Old 01-31-2006, 09:19 AM   #50
astaley
Actually, Ray halted shipping for hold in New Bern and didn't tell Lisa. Lisa picked up the package before 7:00 P.M. Not "after 9 pm". The simple fact here is that HEALTHY SNAKES DON'T DIE IN 24 HOURS IF PACKED APPROPRIATELY!! Ray is in violation of his TOS as they were posted at the time of sale and should give a refund. Here is the tracking info
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!