Ray's Reptilia- BAD guy - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2006, 09:41 AM   #51
Cat_72
Who would imagine, Ray caught in yet another lie.....

Old 01-31-2006, 09:43 AM   #52
gmherps
what a tool.

Old 01-31-2006, 09:46 AM   #53
Cat_72
And he ain't the "sharpest tool......

His latest sob story on his little website.....entitled, "We do the best we can"...
Quote:
HI there

I wanted to take a moment to get a few things off of my chest.
We are relatively new on the reptile scene and have tried very hard to put out the very best product that we can .It has been brought to my attention that there are some folks at other websites who have made posts that are less than flattering .I find it very interesting that when folks try to make their case on a web forum they only include their part of the story .If anyone has any questions for me at all about anything feel free to call me anytime at
239 265 8417.
When a problem arises we deal with it on a case by case basis and have many many happy customers.
We have started this forum as a place where you can ask questions and have your questions answered in an informative and polite manner.
I have tightened my grip on the front door and am now requiring that all persons who post become a memeber of this website .

this is a friendly website and any rude or profane posts will be removed immediately.
Almost makes a sane person feel like vomiting, doesn't it?

Old 01-31-2006, 11:25 AM   #54
astaley
Well I joined Ray's forum and posted a reply to his announcement. I am interested to see what he has to say, if he leaves it up there that is. It is posted here:

http://raysreptilia.10.forumer.com/v....php?p=599#599

Adam

Old 01-31-2006, 11:31 AM   #55
Cat_72
Very nice post on Ray's forum, Adam. You kept it cool and professional....now if only Ray could do the same....

Old 01-31-2006, 12:00 PM   #56
Dennis Hultman
Wow, the thread looks kind of funny now that it has been merged with another. The links are out of place now.
Ray, here’s your chance to come set us straight. Your one and only post on this subject was to tell everyone that there was nothing wrong with you shipping snakes by postal service. Then you flaunted the fact, that you again, sent snakes the same way. I shipped it to them in the same fashion as the first ... Never mind it’s a federal offense.
You keep stating you’re a good businessman, yet every time you have had a problem you have been less than stellar, to say the least, when it comes to customer service. If you have only been in business such a short time, how come you have more “bad guy” posts then most? When it comes to your repeated statement (over and over again), “I have many happy customers”, really isn’t the question. The question is, How do you handle the situation when it doesn’t go as planned? By your actions, the answer is, tell the customer TO BAD. That makes you a serious risk to do business with.

The profile of a “Good Businessman” (According to Ray)

I can’t think of anyone else now averaging one or two bad guy posts per month. If you take that fact and add that you have misrepresented animals, stealing pictures from others to use an your ads, Along with bad customer service and failure to keep to your TOS. The words “Good Businessman” just does not seemed to fit. Not to mention, shipping against federal law (which also puts the buyer at risk of incarceration/fines and threatens all of our rights). Sending nasty emails to your customers and those who have replied on your threads.

I can’t think of one area where you can say you are a good businessman. Unless, you are referring to the fact that you take peoples money.

Quote:
The sad part about those posts is that they only tell you what they want to tell you .I emailed her directions to where she needed to go to get her animals .She didnt go get them til after 9 pm .I dont know what else I can do .We spend tons of time emailing folks so that they can recieve there animals in the bset condition. I cannot be held avccountable if folks do go get their orders in a timely fashion during inclement weather.

Furthermore I dont see how the folks on fauna can come to any king of conclusion w/o hearing both sides of the story .I went on there once to tell my side of the story only to be called a liar and a cheat .

That is why I have not replied.

Ray

we truly try to do the best that we can.

Old 01-31-2006, 12:07 PM   #57
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by astaley
Well I joined Ray's forum and posted a reply to his announcement. I am interested to see what he has to say, if he leaves it up there that is. It is posted here:

http://raysreptilia.10.forumer.com/v....php?p=599#599

Adam
Well Adam,

I clicked on your link and it says it doesnt exist. Didnt take him long to erase it to hide the thruth.

Old 01-31-2006, 12:11 PM   #58
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
Also if he has ripped you off please reply to the trader feedback. His name on here is raysreptilia.

That would be an extremely good idea for both Kati and Lisa. Ray is posting ads here on Fauna and his trader rating will show-up in his profile. You can save others the headache.

The link to post feedback
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ngs.php?u=5204

Only one person has used it to post a positive.

Old 01-31-2006, 12:25 PM   #59
astaley
Didn't think it would last long. Truth hurts. Here is what it looked like before he killed it.
Attached Images

Old 01-31-2006, 12:39 PM   #60
astaley
Yep, its gone. He left a reply that doesn't make sense now that my original post has been deleted. Here is his reply
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!