Ray's Reptilia and North Port Reptiles... one and the same? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2006, 09:48 PM   #91
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by raysreptilia
Rebel dragons .Why even have a site you have nothing for sale .

This is usually the case .You read these posts from some third party preson.Who doesnt know a thing about the reptile trade.I check around on them and it is some kid who has 3 bearded dragons .

Maybe if you actually sold something your questions would have some merit.

Ray Torres
So only people that have sold reptiles are qualified to question you about websites?

Old 04-24-2006, 09:50 PM   #92
raysreptilia
reptile industry

and some of you do a good job but most run their mouths w/o any merit whatsoever.

Ray Torres

Old 04-24-2006, 09:50 PM   #93
Cat_72
Well, since you asked......

Quote:
I had some from this forum call the fish and game commision on me .
I had someone threaten to call fedex to get my account suspended.
I have had people say they wouled never buy from me again becasue I feed some of my snakes live .
I have been scammed many times by people who order animals and file chargeback and keep my animals .
I have had my home address posted on this forum .
I mean the petty things that we are talking about are just mind boggling.

I do care what the people on this forum say .I would like to have every customer be a happy customer but we do high volume sales and it is impossible to make every one happy.

To be honest I am not sure why I am posting on here now .I am going to stop selling animals online it just isnt worth it .
Have you ever stopped to think what the reasons are you have all of these problems? Perhaps it's the QUALITY of people you attract to your site. Perhaps the only people that will continue to purchase from you are those that have a similar set of ethics to your own? Or that the good folks on here already have on their "do not do business with" list? Or folks with common sense who see things like the picture of that king eating a corn that appears to be as big as he is, and decide to close out that webpage and never go back?

I hate to see just about anyone get ripped off, but I find it difficult to have pity for anyone who has brought it all on themselves with their own actions and lack of integrity.

Old 04-24-2006, 09:54 PM   #94
raysreptilia
The point

How can you sit there and talk about someone's shipping practices when you dont ship anything
How could you sit there and call someone a scammer when you dont know what you are talking about.
How could you write about how cruel it is to feed a dead corn snake to a king snake when you dont know what you are talking about .
Making accusations about websites when you dont know what the heck you are talking about

This is why you need to know what you are talking about before you make accusations

Ray Torres

Old 04-24-2006, 09:58 PM   #95
raysreptilia
all of what problems

This place is a magnet for this type of stuff .

Those who dont have anything better to do are chomping at the bit waiting to have something to post on here so they can fit in.

Those that can't do talk about it .

The 4 threads on here that are posted about me. are less than a percent of a percent of our customers.I have come on here to set the record clean but at this point is is obviously a waste of my time.

Still no one has come up with any evidence of any wrong doing

Ray Torres

Old 04-24-2006, 09:58 PM   #96
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Rebel dragons .Why even have a site you have nothing for sale .

This is usually the case .You read these posts from some third party preson.Who doesnt know a thing about the reptile trade.I check around on them and it is some kid who has 3 bearded dragons .

Maybe if you actually sold something your questions would have some merit.

Ray Torres
C'mon Ray, you can do better than that........

But since you brought my "nothing for sale" issue up as a negative, let me address it. I was diagnosed with cancer on Feb 29th and underwent 2 surgeries and radiation therapy. That is why I have nothing for sale at the moment. My breeding plans for 2006 were cancelled because of my medical issues.

Now, do you care to make anymore assumptions about me? I can talk about me all night, Ray. However this thread is about YOU and YOUR business dealings. Why don't you discuss them and stop trying to bait people with you BS and avoid the issues at hand.

Old 04-24-2006, 10:03 PM   #97
raysreptilia
My sincerest apologies

I am sorry as I was not aware of your condition.

Ray Torres

Old 04-24-2006, 10:03 PM   #98
Junkyard
Quote:
How can you sit there and talk about someone's shipping practices when you dont ship anything
How could you sit there and call someone a scammer when you dont know what you are talking about.
How could you write about how cruel it is to feed a dead corn snake to a king snake when you dont know what you are talking about .
Making accusations about websites when you dont know what the heck you are talking about

This is why you need to know what you are talking about before you make accusations

Ray Torres
Along with what Mike posted, you are doing some accusing yourself. Who are you referring to as far as not shipping anything? Do you really know anybody here, or are we all classified in the group of "don'ts"?

Old 04-24-2006, 10:06 PM   #99
Cat_72
Quote:

Ray Torres
Hm, I'm not sure exactly who you are addressing here....

I HAVE shipped reptiles, and received plenty of reptiles shipped to me. I know what constitutes good shipping, and what doesn't.

I've read enough on here to make a pretty fair decision as to who has scammed who.

I know that feeding a prey item to ANY snake which is as big as they are is a REALLY bad idea.

As for the website thing, well, I'll admit I tend to be somewhat computer challenged, so I'll have to take the word of folks who have proven to me that they DO know what they are talking about.

Old 04-24-2006, 10:06 PM   #100
raysreptilia
MY point once again

That is exactly it .I dont know anyone here as no one here knows me .You see how inapproprite it is to be accused when you just dont know. Well that is what you all have been doing to me for 3 years now.

Ray Torres

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!