North Texas Reptile Breeders? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:11 PM   #1
FloridaHogs
North Texas Reptile Breeders?

Has anybody heard or done business with these guys?

Old 12-04-2007, 01:52 PM   #2
PoohMac
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaHogs
Has anybody heard or done business with these guys?

I meet him in person to buy some Harlan Sani-chips. He seems like a really nice guy. He even meet me half way.

Mike

Old 12-04-2007, 03:14 PM   #3
blueapplepaste
Same here, I buy sani-chips from them and they've always seemed very nice and friendly. I'd consider buying an animal from them for sure.

Old 12-04-2007, 05:00 PM   #4
sixgunsun1177
I did a little buisness with them. I bought a group of colubrids they were offering. I think one out of the batch turned out mis-sexed, not a big deal at all.

I'm still very happy wtih how it worked out.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=North+Texas

Old 12-04-2007, 05:07 PM   #5
Rainbowboaman
I purchased an Adult Male Pastel Ball off them last year. The whole deal went flawless.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:11 AM   #7
RGreen454ss
I agree with everyone else...I went to pick up my lemon pastel 66%het pied from Ron at his house and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction. He showed me his snake room and his beautiful animals and gave me some great tips to help me achieve my goals. I know he will be there if anything was to go wrong and you can count on me making a few more purchases from him. Here’s a picture of my Pastel when I brought him home.

Old 05-29-2008, 02:08 PM   #8
treeboa
I just purchased a female cinamon ball python from NTRB. They were great to deal with. Communication was excellent. They even watched the weather report and waited a day to ship for better weather. The snake is the best looking cinamon ball I've ever seen! She is really healthy too. I will definitely look out for their ads when I go to buy again.

Old 05-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #9
dzbreptiles
NTRB is top notch!!!!!

My first purchase from Ron was in 2006. I bought a pair of Lemon Pastels. And I can tell you that their animals are excellent. Both are very healthy, sexed correctly and eat like machines. I just purchased a little female Yellow Belly from them that arrived yesterday(5/29/08). And again a flawless transaction. she was packed very well and is BEAUTIFUL!. Thanks again Ron and Alyse.

Jeff

P.S. The little YB just ate a small rat pup with no hesitation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!