Mike Smith from McKinney, TX - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:54 PM   #1
The BoidSmith
Mike Smith from McKinney, TX

Has anyone dealt with him recently? Does anyone live in McKinney and has visited his facilities?

Although there are probably hundreds of Mike Smith out there I'm wondering if this is the same one from Tucson, Arizona that was addressed in the following locked thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8178

If it is I might consider passing on his animal.

Thanks in advance

Old 05-30-2008, 12:45 PM   #2
reptilevendor
Different mike Smith

Hey there,
That's definetly a different Mike Smith, I grew up in Phoenix but moved away in middle school, I've never done business there. I have lived and done business in North Texas since then. Its unfortunate having a popular name, especially first and last. I have a nice legit company in McKinney, Texas with reptiles, exotics and supplies. Never heard of this dark Horse guy. Sounds like a Dungeons and Dragons nerd. Call me if you have any other questions. My office number is (972)548-0688. Hope this helps.
~Mike

Old 05-30-2008, 01:26 PM   #3
LauraB
Dan ...

Here's another thread from last month.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=110241&page=1

~ Laura Bolt

Old 05-30-2008, 01:48 PM   #4
The BoidSmith
Thanks for the replies and the link.

Kindly

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!