Jeff Ronne - Boaphile Plastics - BAD GUY - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:46 AM   #11
MorphCapital
Reply to Lauren

Hi Lauren,

Thanks again for your post. I have not made Jeff aware of this post specifically although I sent him an email telling him that because he has been ignoring my contact attempts, I will be posting my experience on the public forums.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:53 AM   #12
Greg Riso
Wink Jeff's No "Bad Guy"

It's possible Jeff may be on the road doing shows or for whatever reason is unable to respond. I doubt he's deliberately trying to blow you off though. You should send him a link to this thread so that he may respond. Everyone knows how busy he is always playing catch up with the demand for his products. While this is no excuse it's probably difficult to satisfy all those people crying, "where's my cages" alone nevertheless your situation. Give him a chance and I'm sure he'll make good. It just may take a little time but Jeff's not a bad guy. Everyone I know has been happy dealing with him, myself included.

Old 10-30-2006, 11:09 AM   #13
MorphCapital
Reply to Gregg

Hi Gregg,

Thanks Gregg for your reply, If Jeff does “make right” to me regarding the damaged cages; I will post an amendment to my thread.

Old 10-30-2006, 11:18 AM   #14
juggalo
I will be watching this thread closely as i was thinking of buying some cages from boaphile and I am having serious second thoughts now.

And also Greg please no disrespect at all intended but this:

Quote:
it's probably difficult to satisfy all those people crying, "where's my cages"
is #1 like you said is no excuse and #2 it is B.S. if you promise a cage by a deadline and don't deliver then these people are not crying(and if they are they have every right to)they are saying where is the product I just paid a buttload of money for. If you can't be sure you will have something done by a deadline than don't say so, say hey I will get them when I can. If I am I tell someone I will have my job done by a preset time come hell or high water I had better have it done or I loose that job.Same goes here. Jeff said 3-5 weeks that is when it should have been not 10-12 weeks. And then to blame fed ex instead of sucking it up and saying I may have forgotten to put the suite number on there. I just don't know.

As far as cages go I really like boaphiles they are awesome but I will see how this pans out before I do business with them.

Again Greg no disrespect at all just stating my opinion.

Old 10-30-2006, 11:27 AM   #15
MorphCapital
Reply to Sam

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the reply, I totally agree, a good business is a business that does what they say they will do! That was a major frustration for me in this transaction.

If the cages were not damaged and were delivered in a timely professional manner I would have been totally happy.

I will keep you in the loop as far as Jeff’s initiatives to amend the issue if he does make any attempts to do so.

Old 10-30-2006, 12:22 PM   #16
ravensgait
Like Sam I was thinking of buying a few of their cages but this thread is making me think twice about it.. Good Post Sam I agree. Randy

Old 10-30-2006, 12:29 PM   #17
Griz
I have THOUSANDS of dollars worth of Jeff's cages and he has ALWAYS done right by me. He is extremely busy right now, for that matter, he is no longer advertising on Kingsnake due to the demand of his cages. He has always followed through and has never once disappointed me.

With that being said, have you tried calling him? I get through to Jeff the first time every time without fail. Have some faith as I am confident he will make things right.

Griz

Old 10-30-2006, 12:42 PM   #18
MorphCapital
Reply to Bob,

Hi Bob, Thanks for your reply. I believe you when you say he has done you right, I think that is awesome. Unfortunately he has yet to do the same for me. I have tried calling and emailing Jeff several times with no reply.

Trust me, I have had faith with only disappointment so far but I do hope I am surprised.

At what point should I have posted this if not after all this frustration?

Old 10-30-2006, 12:56 PM   #19
juggalo
Quote:
At what point should I have posted this if not after all this frustration?

I think you gave it plenty of time. And you also stated that if Jeff made it right you would amend your thread I think that is keeping the faith that he will do the right thing.

I have a family wife kids the whole 9 yards so when I have a little extra money to spend I want what I pay for and when I was told I would have it.You were more patient than I would have been. I have been lucky I have done on-line deals twice as far as reptiles go and both were breeders I met through Fauna both I assume were probably just as busy but took time to keep me posted I did not have to call them they called me and even after the snakes got here I received phone calls a few days later to make sure I was happy THAT IS GOOD BUSINESS.

Old 10-30-2006, 12:59 PM   #20
John E Dove
Mr. Kogon,
I know that the wait was frustrating but when you are purchasing from one of the best you often have waits and delays.
I also know things can happen at the shop and once in a while even the best can miss a chip on the corner like that but I have to ask; was the damage incurred during shipping? Is the box damaged or dented on an end corner?

Randy and Sam,
I have never had the privilege of purchasing from Mr. Ronne, yet, but I know number of people who have and this is the first negative I have EVER heard. All people I have heard talk about it say that Mr. Ronne is great to deal with and his cages are the top of the line.
I am 100% sure that this problem will be dealt with ASAP.
BTW, I plan on splurging and ordering a cage from them in the near future and this post will not deter me in the least. I am sure I will have a long wait so it will not be needed when I order but I just have to have a great cage I did not make myself and want one of the best.

John E Dove

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!