Bad Guy Gotfatbob. paid for tort he never sent. gotfatbob@hotmal.com - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2014, 03:51 PM   #31
gila7150
Warayot is still bidding on Ben's Facebook auctions. He's currently the high bidder on a rhino iguana auction that ends tonight. I'm going to be in south FL later this month. I might stop by his grocery store and ask his co-workers what it's like to work with a thief. Plus I love Thai food.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:07 AM   #32
samuraiken3
Hello,
I'm Ken Ketsuwan. I know Warayot as one of my friend.
He used my KS acct. to post some add because his expired but I have nothing to do with his post.
If someone had some problem please contact him directly,I do not know anything about the animals he was selling.
Thank you for understanding,
KEN.
Thank you for

Old 12-18-2014, 12:11 PM   #33
gila7150
I sent him a link to this thread and he's chosen not to respond. Since you're his friend maybe you can convince him to refund the money he stole.

Until he does that you are going to have a pretty difficult time separating yourself from someone who you claim posted his fraudulent ads under your account...especially since this guy seems to have more names than a phone book.

I'm sure that your parents warned you what happens when you sleep with a dog that has fleas.

Old 12-18-2014, 01:44 PM   #34
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraiken3 View Post
Hello,
He used my KS acct. to post some add because his expired but I have nothing to do with his post.
If someone had some problem please contact him directly,I do not know anything about the animals he was selling.
KEN.
Thank you for
Ken, is that practice allowed by Kingsnake?

Old 12-18-2014, 03:13 PM   #35
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraiken3 View Post
Hello,
KEN.
Thank you for
Are you crooks together?

Old 12-18-2014, 03:16 PM   #36
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Are you crooks together?
Or just helping a crook out?

Old 12-18-2014, 03:32 PM   #37
Robert Walker
He's on Fauna right now. Has anyone made contact with him yet?
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2014, 03:33 PM   #38
Occidentalis
Ken, thank you very much for responding on here. I'm sure you read the thread, but this was started precisely because the OP is not receiving a reply about her transaction. Many of us have subsequently attempted to contact Got, and contacting you was part of my attempt at alerting him / helping him to offer his side of the story.

Next time you see him, mention this, okay? =D
We'd all like to see a happy ending here.

Old 12-21-2014, 10:44 PM   #39
gila7150
Quote:
I'm Ken Ketsuwan
Ok, so why is your name spelled Ken Ketsuean on your profile on this website?

Maybe you can also explain why you were selling banana morph pectina that you said came from a breeder who denies ever selling any to you within a few days of buying normals on Ben Siegel's auctions.

Old 12-04-2015, 10:53 PM   #40
nickolasanastasiou
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=152578

An additional account with false registration details (both matters are in violation of the rules here).

April, were you ever refunded?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!