Top Shelf Exotics (Inquiry) - Page 290 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2007, 12:08 PM   #2891
NCary
Need an update on the TSE issue, Ive been out of the loop since this all went sour.

Old 07-14-2007, 02:49 PM   #2892
Ricky Jorgensen
I should have eggs from a "hetpied" female from TSE bred with my piebald in about 3 weeks.
Last year she was bred with a "hetpied" male from TSE and gave me 4 eggs and no pieds.
Odds should be better this year but no matter what i will get some nice hetpieds.
Chris are u still alive ?
Havent someone located your puny white ass and wooped u a bit ?

Old 07-14-2007, 06:57 PM   #2893
Cat_72
Well, my TSE "het albino" girl's clutch is hatching today. Bred to a known 100% het male....No surprise, all appear to be normals.

At least I have a nice, healthy looking clutch of 50% hets....next year, I will still be breeding her to my visual albino male, and I imagine that should produce some beautiful 100% hets.

Old 07-14-2007, 08:16 PM   #2894
TheFragginDragon
WOO HOO!

Congrats!!

Looking forward to breeding my TSE 'Het Albinos' this winter, who knows........ nah, of course not .

Old 07-14-2007, 08:34 PM   #2895
LadyGecko
HI Cat-
Congrats on the beautiful babies-I'm sorry that they did not turn out to be what they should have been but they are beautiful babies

Thanks for sharing the pics of momma and the eggs
I am not a snake keeper but I do appreciate their beauty

Sandy

Old 07-15-2007, 03:29 AM   #2896
Cat_72
Thank you, John and Sandy.

Seeing those little noses poking out of the eggs softens the blow of the money Chris Johnson stole from me a little bit, even though they are nothing but normals, they are cute little buggers. All babies are wonderful.

Don't get me wrong however, given the chance, I'd still be glad to take the money he owes me out of his hide.......

Old 07-15-2007, 05:55 AM   #2897
KelliH
Forgive me for saying this but I just want to wring Chris Johnson's neck. Actually if I said what I really would like to do to him I would probably be banned, at the very least receive some serious warning points as it is graphic and quite violent.

Are you reading this Chris? Do you have any remorse for all the pain you have caused the people that trusted you? Probably not. I've "known" a lot of scummy people in my time in the reptile business but you are the numero uno piece of poo on my list, and my list isn't short. You might be thinking you have gotten away with this but trust me, it's gonna come back to haunt you someday in a big way, Loser.

Old 07-15-2007, 07:36 AM   #2898
crotalusadamanteus
Stating what you'd LIKE to do, is not a threat. You may get warned for colorful language though.

Old 07-16-2007, 03:22 AM   #2899
Dan Lubinsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Forgive me for saying this but I just want to wring Chris Johnson's neck. Actually if I said what I really would like to do to him I would probably be banned, at the very least receive some serious warning points as it is graphic and quite violent.
We want pics! Unfortunately after seeing that priceless driver's license pic and his Pillsbury ads, I still couldn't see a neck.

Old 07-16-2007, 10:17 AM   #2900
Suncoast Herpetological
Does anyone have any idea of Chris's current location? What he is doing for a living? The current status of any investigation?

It is beginning to look like this carbuncle got away with this more or less

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!