Bad Guy Kirk Heyman Peterborough Ontario - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:05 PM   #1
BPBreeze
Kirk Heyman Peterborough Ontario

At the start of the season I loaned Kirk heyman a male breeder bumblebee ball python for the season, being they were friends and all stefan thought nothing of putting the bee on loan to Kirk.

Due to Stefan's situation currently, I had to re-locate all his animals to my friends place, Recently I had messaged Kirk via blackberry asking if he was going to send the snake back or start payment for him of $500.00, Kirk agreed to start the payment as soon as he could, SI waited for payment for a few weeks, nothing ever happened. I wrote Kirk again, and asked him what was going on, Kirk then got mad at Stefan for asking for the money, From there on in Kirk deleted me from all contact information ie: Blackberry, Facebook

Month goes by, and a friend of mine had seen Kirk hatched out a clutch of ball python's with some bumblebee's in it, she kindly asked Kirk to send the snake back to me asap! Due to having him sold, Kirk then deleted her from all contact, Same stuff as he did to me.

Last week, i found out he also has another friend's Boa's on loan for the season and refuses to send them back to him and deleted all contact information for him as well.

Kirk's Email to-dead_to-care@hotmail.com

This is all the information i have to go on provided by my friends...
He is a current user on Reptile's Canada but i have no information as to what his user name would be.

If you see this Email, please do not do business with him! he is a very bad guy in the hobby and is stealing Animals from good people!

Thanks and regards
Stefan Ivanski

Old 05-24-2011, 04:15 PM   #2
hhmoore
Stefan - do you always refer to yourself in the third person?

Quote:
This is all the information i have to go on provided by my friends
Who are these friends?

Kind of looks like you just copy/pasted somebody else's post, and made a few minor changes.....but failed to correct some of the same problems.

Old 05-24-2011, 06:55 PM   #3
CherryBlossom
Harald,

It's all typed by me, the current owner watching Stefan's collection and i've been trying to get the breeder bee back for Stefan but Kirk Deleted me from everything, he's done this with Stefan ( the owner of the bee ) and Derek ( the owner of the boa's ).

I wrote this all up for stefan, but looks like he didn't change it, Sorry

I did have it posted on here before, but it got deleted because it wasn't my animal.

I also have a picture of Kirk with one of the stolen boa's, i can post the picture if we are allowed too.

Old 05-24-2011, 07:07 PM   #4
Lucille
Stefan and Derek need to come post about this issue in their own words. They need to establish their credibility. Just because someone says someone else is a bad guy does not make it necessarily so, and carrying third party information and posting it does not give each side an opportunity to be heard.

Perhaps you could ask your friends to register and tell their issues here, themselves.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #5
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBlossom View Post
I wrote this all up for stefan, but looks like he didn't change it, Sorry
I did have it posted on here before, but it got deleted because it wasn't my animal.
Yes, I recognized it...
No - it didn't get deleted because it wasn't your animal. The thread got locked because the whole thing was based on anonymous third party information. - you came right out and said that you were posting for two friends, neither of whom were identified. It got deleted once this thread was started by Stefan (though before I looked at it).

If anybody knows how to reach Mr Heyman, please make him aware of this thread. In the meantime, I'll look forward to Stefan posting something.

Old 03-06-2014, 11:07 PM   #6
Inked Pythons
Hes on fb in reptile classifieds and i believe the Kawartha group

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Yes, I recognized it...
No - it didn't get deleted because it wasn't your animal. The thread got locked because the whole thing was based on anonymous third party information. - you came right out and said that you were posting for two friends, neither of whom were identified. It got deleted once this thread was started by Stefan (though before I looked at it).

If anybody knows how to reach Mr Heyman, please make him aware of this thread. In the meantime, I'll look forward to Stefan posting something.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:44 AM   #7
kirkheyman887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inked Pythons View Post
Hes on fb in reptile classifieds and i believe the Kawartha group
you bet i am, thats because this is nothing more then a lie! cherryblossem i have never delt with you or stephen? i did get together with stephens girlfriend and that might have something to do with this? i do know a derek that stole my brb boas? other then that this is all a pety lie.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!