Bad Guy JAY CLARK CREATIVE EXOTIC REPTILES - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:59 PM   #41
NorthernAlbertaBoas
Please read the bold below. I was going through all the emails and found this one. I did receive a free snake, but a different free one. Jay is changing all the emails he and i send one another.

As its stands, i DID pay for the Female Hypo Het Albino.

Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 22:10:27 -0600

To: Jay Clark<creativeexotics@gmail.com>

Subject: RE:

Hey Jay,

I have all the paperwork for all except the pastel hypo male 66% het albino and the pastel het albino male.

If its not a bother, would you just send it to me and ill print it off here, thats not a problem. I just like for all my records to have all the info on them.

Thanks again Jay for all your help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re:
To: bauer_man@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 03:55:41 +0000

Pastel Hypo 66% Het Albino Males? I send the paper work for the one male! The Pastel Hypo females paper work is there too. The male Pastel Het Albino was free with the Pastel Hypo male, so I didn't make the paper work up for him.

Pastel Hypo 66% het albino, and if you really want the Pastel het albino also man it should be there. I could send it via email if its not and you can print it out, or I can send it when I send the Hypo Female.

Thanks again man

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

Old 05-02-2013, 12:04 AM   #42
NorthernAlbertaBoas
Out of the list of snakes, I received:

Het Coral Albino F
Het Albino F
Coral Sunglow M
DH Coral Sunglow M
BOTH Hypo Pastel 66% Hets (both male, bought one as a female and turned out to be male)
Pastel Het Albino
Pastel Latter tail

Below in the picture is the date i received the package Jay sent through ACC, which was the snakes indicated above.
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2013, 12:15 AM   #43
NorthernAlbertaBoas
Also forgot to include the TH Moonglow male and DH Snow female in the snake list of the ones i purchased.

Old 05-02-2013, 12:42 AM   #44
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernAlbertaBoas View Post
And Jay, for you to say i paid $300 for shipping in the total price, no way. here is the email to prove that.

Jay Clark (creativeexotics@gmail.com)

12/04/2012

To: Nathan Smith

Yes I Guarantee all genetics on all my animals. They all coming with paper work buddy. I would do them for $1200 for them. And yes because your spending a nice chunk of change to purchase these gems I will include shipping at my cost buddy.

This email was for the other package of animals. Regardless of the other package This is a email for the this package.

This package was $1200
2010 Male TH Moonglow
2011 Female Snow Boa
2007 Proven Het Albino Female

They were $1200 I was stating I would cover the extra shipping cost. As if I didn't use West Jet the shipping would have been over $400-$500.

Then you added these for $350 so you only paid for the Male Pastel Hypo 66% Het Albino.

2009 Male Pastel Hypo 66% Het Albino to the group,
2010 Pastel Het Albino (This was a free Boa also)

Look at the animals on the receipt and then add the totals up Nathan it does not equal close to what you F@$#^n say.

Package 1

2008 Het Coral Albino Female $450
2008 Hypo Het Albino $500
2009 Pastel Salmon 66% Het Albino Female $500

2010 DH Coral Sunglow $400
2010 Coral Sunglow $1000
2010 Pastel Latter Tail Het Albino $350

Shipping $300 +

Do the F$%^#n math man. They would have been $3500. Never once did I say they were $3000 for all 6 animals + shipping

Read this email I put in bold where it states $1500 for 5 Snakes or $1400 without the Male

JAY CLARK <creativeexotics@gmail.com>

4/6/12

to Nathan
Hey Nathan, she's dropping this weekend buddy. Yeah I was wondering if you can do 50% deposit, then send the remainder once she drops and takes a meal or 2. That's just cause I have lots of people interested in the group and I've been burned before where I held a group for someone and then it came time and nothing.

This just make everything set in stone and the group is yours I can mark them as sold and take them off the website and off both reptile forums. They will be ready at the latest in 2 weeks man. Oh and I forgot to ask if you wanted the latter tail also? So if your thinking about all 5 then $1500 until there ready or $1400 without him.

I paired the female Hypo het albino with a smoken Jungle het coral albino male. I almost forgot the albino strain is kahl. And the coral sunglow is directly from him. This group is real nice and you will produce some insane babies from them. I would keep them but I got a few other projects on the go.

Let me know man. Have a great easter, you and the fam too buddy.

Old 05-02-2013, 12:58 AM   #45
Creative Exotics
Quote:
These are my receipts from Jay. They have the package i BOUGHT, and each of the dates i sent an EMT.

Jay, why do you continue to change the emails? I bought all the snakes from you EXCEPT your pastel dreams. None were free

Are you kidding me, you bold face lied in minutes of these posts. You really need to think before you post!!

Quote:
Please read the bold below. I was going through all the emails and found this one. I did receive a free snake, but a different free one. Jay is changing all the emails he and i send one another.

As its stands, i DID pay for the Female Hypo Het Albino.

Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 22:10:27 -0600

To: Jay Clark<creativeexotics@gmail.com>

Subject: RE:

Hey Jay,

I have all the paperwork for all except the pastel hypo male 66% het albino and the pastel het albino male.

If its not a bother, would you just send it to me and ill print it off here, thats not a problem. I just like for all my records to have all the info on them.

Thanks again Jay for all your help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re:
To: bauer_man@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 03:55:41 +0000

Pastel Hypo 66% Het Albino Males? I send the paper work for the one male! The Pastel Hypo females paper work is there too. The male Pastel Het Albino was free with the Pastel Hypo male, so I didn't make the paper work up for him.

Pastel Hypo 66% het albino, and if you really want the Pastel het albino also man it should be there. I could send it via email if its not and you can print it out, or I can send it when I send the Hypo Female.

Thanks again man

Well I am getting very tired of this and the BS. The receipt Says the animals that you were buying you see every other animal is paid for. Not the Hypo Het Albino. The shipping was not coming out of my pocket. Not a chance. The prices were in the email I sent you Nathan. I am done with this simple as that. You didn't pay for her nor did you pay for shipping for her. So I will not be offering a thing to you regardless of what you say, Thats the bottom line and I honestly don't care what any of the other people think or say.
$3000+ The Hypo would have been $500 more =$3500

Old 05-02-2013, 01:01 AM   #46
Creative Exotics
Quote:
And Jay, for you to say i paid $300 for shipping in the total price, no way. here is the email to prove that.

Jay Clark (creativeexotics@gmail.com)

12/04/2012

To: Nathan Smith

Yes I Guarantee all genetics on all my animals. They all coming with paper work buddy. I would do them for $1200 for them. And yes because your spending a nice chunk of change to purchase these gems I will include shipping at my cost buddy.

The only thing this email proves is that I wouldn't add extra shipping prices for these animals.

2010 Male TH Moonglow
2011 Female DH Snow
2007 Proven Female Het albino

For $1200, and I wouldn't charge extra shipping!

Jay Clark

Old 05-02-2013, 01:03 AM   #47
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post
The only thing this email proves is that I wouldn't add extra shipping prices for these animals.

2010 Male TH Moonglow
2011 Female DH Snow
2007 Proven Female Het albino

For $1200, and I wouldn't charge extra shipping!

Jay Clark

Not that shipping was free lol. This is a different package.

Old 05-02-2013, 01:06 AM   #48
NorthernAlbertaBoas
Jay, you are the one who wrote up the receipt. You are the one who set the price for them. You are the one who said you would ship her AFTER SENDING ME THE SNAKES THAT WERE READY TO GO.

I paid for the female hypo in the original package. I then ADDED the pastel lattertail to that package for a totla of 3000 INCLUDING SHIPPING.

I was not my fault that the hypo was gravid at the time, you should have never had her for sale. All i am asking for is what the agreement was, for you to ship the female AFTER she popped, which you failed to do many times over.

I know you are changing everything around and i hope other see that as well. I know 100% reimbustment is in order.

Old 05-02-2013, 01:09 AM   #49
NorthernAlbertaBoas
What are you talking about shipping for each package?!?! You shipped both packages together, so how can you charge double shipping?

Old 05-02-2013, 01:14 AM   #50
NorthernAlbertaBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post
This email was for the other package of animals. Regardless of the other package This is a email for the this package.

This package was $1200
2010 Male TH Moonglow
2011 Female Snow Boa
2007 Proven Het Albino Female

They were $1200 I was stating I would cover the extra shipping cost. As if I didn't use West Jet the shipping would have been over $400-$500.

Then you added these for $350 so you only paid for the Male Pastel Hypo 66% Het Albino.

2009 Male Pastel Hypo 66% Het Albino to the group,
2010 Pastel Het Albino (This was a free Boa also)

Look at the animals on the receipt and then add the totals up Nathan it does not equal close to what you F@$#^n say.

Package 1

2008 Het Coral Albino Female $450
2008 Hypo Het Albino $500
2009 Pastel Salmon 66% Het Albino Female $500

2010 DH Coral Sunglow $400
2010 Coral Sunglow $1000
2010 Pastel Latter Tail Het Albino $350

Shipping $300 +

Do the F$%^#n math man. They would have been $3500. Never once did I say they were $3000 for all 6 animals + shipping

Read this email I put in bold where it states $1500 for 5 Snakes or $1400 without the Male

JAY CLARK <creativeexotics@gmail.com>

4/6/12

to Nathan
Hey Nathan, she's dropping this weekend buddy. Yeah I was wondering if you can do 50% deposit, then send the remainder once she drops and takes a meal or 2. That's just cause I have lots of people interested in the group and I've been burned before where I held a group for someone and then it came time and nothing.

This just make everything set in stone and the group is yours I can mark them as sold and take them off the website and off both reptile forums. They will be ready at the latest in 2 weeks man. Oh and I forgot to ask if you wanted the latter tail also? So if your thinking about all 5 then $1500 until there ready or $1400 without him.

I paired the female Hypo het albino with a smoken Jungle het coral albino male. I almost forgot the albino strain is kahl. And the coral sunglow is directly from him. This group is real nice and you will produce some insane babies from them. I would keep them but I got a few other projects on the go.

Let me know man. Have a great easter, you and the fam too buddy.

I think you need to go back to school Jay, the total for the first package was 3200, you gave me a deal for the snakes which put it to 3000 INCLUDING SHIPPING FOR ALL THE SNAKES EXCEPT THE GRAVID FEMALE HYPO. Why are you going back to full price for everything as i never paid full price for them, YOU GAVE ME A DEAL FOR THEM AND NEVER ONCE STATED THAT THE HYPO WAS FREE

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!