Bad Guy The King of Empty Promises - Jay Clark - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 08-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #31
Spyke
looks like ce reptiles is finished, i wondered why the last thing he wrote was on Wednesday night

Old 08-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #32
SobolCo
I was unable to purchase this female in the said pair because the pair was sold. Now that I dumped a ton of money into the orange dream project, I cant make Rob an offer. I would rather have had another female basin kicking around but it went south in so many ways its not funny. I know that he had hoped to sell them together but to be honest, the money was burning a hole in my bank account and I try'd everything I could with Rob.

This is how this bad deal affected me.

Adam.

Old 08-17-2013, 09:57 PM   #33
MBlemings
I really hate to see this for the reptile community and its truly unfortunate for our hobby at times like this. HOWEVER, I also would like to point out to you Jay Clark, karma is a bitch bud.

Old 08-18-2013, 01:00 AM   #34
kim86
That's definitely him in the video, sounds just like the dude I spoke with on the phone. Plus I know he had Argus monitors. What a shame those snakes had to be euthanized, all because Jay is irresponsible and crazy.

Old 01-15-2014, 02:37 AM   #35
reptile boi
Wow, no way, jay is actually doing the same thing with me (inquired about a group of gtps i have up for sale currently) said he would send me a deposit on what has been 3 weeks now and said the exact same thing "emt has been sent; password is green tree; really? On my account it says the money transfer has been sent"
On top of which he has been asking me for a ton of pictures, even though i have sent him full body shots of all the animals i am selling he is still requesting more pics!

Old 01-15-2014, 06:53 AM   #36
Lucille
Benson don't send him any more pics, and if you get an offer for those snakes From someone else and you like the offer, sell them.

Old 02-06-2014, 09:39 PM   #37
KORBIN5895
Jay is posting as BC Arboreals now.

Old 02-07-2014, 01:53 AM   #38
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Jay is posting as BC Arboreals now.

You are hilarious, posting false acquisitions. Do you have a life Kevin, I see you on the internet acting like a child all the time. You don't post anything useful you always post combative things.

You have that internet tough guy thing going, I think it's because you were bullied as a child.. lol. I will be coming to Toronto this year I think we should meet up. I would love to see you act this way to my face!

Old 02-07-2014, 04:05 AM   #39
KORBIN5895
Like i said in the other thread it is amazing how similar this response is compared to BC Arboreals.....

Old 02-07-2014, 08:57 AM   #40
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post

You are hilarious, posting false acquisitions. Do you have a life Kevin, I see you on the internet acting like a child all the time. You don't post anything useful you always post combative things.

You have that internet tough guy thing going, I think it's because you were bullied as a child.. lol. I will be coming to Toronto this year I think we should meet up. I would love to see you act this way to my face!
Your response does not address any issues at all, the first half is merely an attack on the other person, not addressing what has been said, the second half is, more seriously, an implied threat in my opinion.

This is a business forum, not a playground. If you are arguing an issue, post facts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!