Inquiry "Lucian Lee" from Toronto - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 05-20-2014, 08:38 PM   #11
TheGeckoDen
SOOO the tortoise I bought off of this tall slim Asian guy and his name is DENNIS HUNG, phone number 613-263-0856. He was driving a gold coloured suv and I met him in Hamilton downtown at a timmies. I don't remember if it was a ford focus or not but he was offering out neon blonde leopard tortoises from Canada. The tortoise ended up dieing on me suddenly, in less than a week after purchase. Took to an experienced tortoise keeper that I know and he says from the discharge at the eyes it appears she had RI. I don't see how she would have died in my possession that quickly from unnoticed RI unless she already had it. He was supposed to replace her and now this and that and has since stopped responding.

Old 05-20-2014, 08:40 PM   #12
TheGeckoDen
Sorry not "Dennis" its "Devin Hung"

Old 05-20-2014, 08:40 PM   #13
TheGeckoDen
I also purchased this small female leopard tortoise for $200 as well.

Old 05-27-2014, 12:05 PM   #14
gooperwooper
Well I can confirm that lucian lee is safe bought the redfoot from him, redfoot was beautiful & alert and eating well. No problems at all so far after almost a month now. Even called him the day after asking about a mark on the tortoise and he responded right away!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!