Good Guy DragonLuver83 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2011, 10:44 AM   #1
RTGReptiles
Thumbs up DragonLuver83

A couple weeks ago I bought a nice well started hypotrans Male from Thomas and the Beardie is growing like a weed. He had a minor tail nip that was hardly even noticeable and before shipping he let me know and he took off $25 dollars. He really produces some awesome dragons and his is by far the best that I own now! I will continue to buy from him! He was prompt on returning emails and he is a great business man! Thanks

Old 10-25-2011, 12:37 AM   #2
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTGReptiles View Post
A couple weeks ago I bought a nice well started hypotrans Male from Thomas and the Beardie is growing like a weed. He had a minor tail nip that was hardly even noticeable and before shipping he let me know and he took off $25 dollars. He really produces some awesome dragons and his is by far the best that I own now! I will continue to buy from him! He was prompt on returning emails and he is a great business man! Thanks
Thanks Todd! Glad to hear your baby is doing well.

I havent been around to much this year. Some have asked if I am still breeding. An the answer is, yes im still here. . I have been sick. A "un-dianosed" health condition. So I have taken more time for myself, friends, and family. Also a few new hobbies. .

Again thank you for your words, glad your satisfied with your purchase and service.

Old 10-25-2011, 05:32 PM   #3
thestranger101
Tom

If nothing you are a real swell guy !!!! If i may say so myself

And thank you again for the red hypo tranz leather you sent last month !!! She is smoking hot.

I have to say anything and everthing i have receved from Tom has been A +

Mike Axelrod

Sunshinedragons

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!