Other Ads Search Button - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #11
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaledverts View Post
I'm not saying it isn't visible to other people. Just that when I look at classifieds I do not see the add button you just highlighted any longer as you can see in the shot that I posted.

It's weird for sure!
Have you tried clearing your cookies and your history? Maybe it's something to do with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I'm thinking your wife/s.o. said you were done buying snakes, and this is her way of making sure you do as you're told.

Old 12-03-2012, 11:21 AM   #12
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaledverts View Post
I'm not saying it isn't visible to other people. Just that when I look at classifieds I do not see the add button you just highlighted any longer as you can see in the shot that I posted.

It's weird for sure!
The only possibility I could see from the site itself is if everyone in your user group couldn't see it as well since the buttons are different by user group. That would mean that all contributing members couldn't see it.

Other than that, the first thing I would try is switching browsers and see it that solves the problem then you can narrow it down to a problem with your chrome.

Old 12-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #13
scaledverts
Solved

Figured it out!!

I remembered that I have a special add on onto chrome that blocks ads on youtube videos etc. I was curious if it found the word "ad" and blocked the button somehow. Well it turns out that it was removing the button all together from my screen. When I disable ad blocker or allow Fauna as a trusted site, it takes care of it.

So the problem was with a Chrome extension.

Thanks for all the help, at least now I don't feel like I'm going crazy OR my S.O. is spying on my snake purchases haha.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:22 PM   #14
Shadera
Okay, nice to know I'm not losing my mind. I installed AdBlock Plus on FireFox because they were getting crazy on some other sites I visit. Can anyone provide some instructions on how to add fauna's ads to the "okay" list so I can view them along with the "ads" user button? It's not obvious by going into the addons section of the browser.

Thanks in advance.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:54 PM   #15
Fangthane
Have a menu that looks like this?
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2013, 11:02 PM   #16
Fangthane
If you're not seeing your ABP icon, you'll have to enable your Add-on bar. After that, just click on the ABP icon on the bottom of the screen and just click on "Disable on Faunaclassifieds.com"
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2013, 11:43 PM   #17
Shadera
Thanks for the explanation, it worked perfectly. I didn't have the little icon, but with the help got it figured out in a matter of less than a minute.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!