For Sale or trade very nice crested gecko males breeder adults(willing to meet at NH Expo) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-27-2011, 08:29 AM   #1
dbeando
Stop! or trade very nice crested gecko males breeder adults(willing to meet at NH Expo)

I have a few nice males up for sale. I dont have any projects planned for them at the moment and i would like to see them go to someone as breeders. they will all make great cornerstone males for their morph project.|0| I will do a group discount if you want all 3 males. Or i will meet you at the NH reptile show about a half hour before they open so you dont have to pay the shipping cost. I am also willing to trade for some high end red harlequin females, 100% pinstripe female with extreme harley pattern, make me a reasonable offer!!!!

First up is a High Contrast Extreme Harlequin from KatisCrested. From her best Extreme Harlequins, i bought him at last years reptile expo he is about 2 years old and weighs in at around 30 grams.He has some pinning, his head will color ranges from yellow to a nice cream color. When he is fully fired up he is really dark. He has never been bred before. If seriously interested i will get a picture of him as fired up as i can get him using the deli cup trick.I am asking $250 plus shipping for him. That is what i paid for him so the price is firm. pictures do him no justice!]
UPDATE: I FOUND SOME MOSTLY FIRED UP PICTURES, WILL SEND OVER TO ANYONE WHOS INTERESTED!!!
Partially fired pic

Unfired picture while in his cage i love when his head turns cream color

Next up is a Black and Cream or Blonde Flame. He fires up Super dark, he is the blackest crested gecko i have ever seen:shock:. his back pattern ranges from white to a yellow color. he fires down a grayish color sometimes looks like hes wearing snow camo.He has some awesome crest structure to! He weighs in at around 34 grams. He is proven breeder. He came from DragontownReptiles from last years show. he is about 2 years old. I am asking 200 OBRO for him as that is what i paid for him. He would be awesome for a high contrast project also he really is as dark as the pictures show.
Fired up picture taken last night camera makes yellow brighter than it actually is

unfired picture, he is on the left, his girlfriend for this past season on the right is NFS

A couple more pictures of him

Last but not least is an Olive Gray/Charcoal Dalmation Male. This guy weighs in at around 37 grams hes a big boy. He also fires up Super dark just like the gecko above, he would not fire up for me last night but when i catch him fired i will take a picture and upload it onto here. he has some portholes, and he can be an olive color sometimes gray or brown and he fires up super charcoal black!!! he is a little over 2 years old and also from dragontown reptiles. he has a great personality. he is patternless, might make a great blank slate? i have seen similar geckos like the one posted on pangea right now for around $300 :shock:geourgeous gecko also had one that was very expensive.:shock: i am asking for 150 OBRO plus shipping for him as this is what i paid for him
a few pics of him unfired/partialy fired

Thanks for looking P.M me or email me at dbeando@verizon.net with any questions about payment, payment plans, pictures of geckos to trade, cash offers, more pictures, anything let me know!

also please check out my website that i am building! http://alottarhac.weebly.com/index.html its under construction but i should be updating it over the next few days with better pictures and more information! let me know if you would be interested in any specific pairings, as i am starting another breeding season in may this year.
i am hoping by this time next year i wil be able be a vendor at the NH reptile expo! if anyone would be interested in splitting the cost of a table at the show coming up in october or next april let me know i do not think i will have enough stock for a full table!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
Bad Obsession Reptiles
I would totally be down for splitting a table at the Manchester Expo in either Oct or next April. I'll have a ton of crested babies and my boyfriend breeds woma pythons, depending on what he will have available by then. Let me know if you'd be interested! We're starting a facebook page at the moment, possibly a website soon. I have some of my males pictured now and will add more photos soon. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...49735851757205

Old 03-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #3
adamnaly
I am interested in the second male. What would shipping to 11782 be

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!