For Sale Paroedura pictus, normals and anerythristics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-20-2013, 04:06 AM   #1
RhacHouse
Arrow Paroedura pictus, normals and anerythristics

Hello and thanks for looking,

We have a few normal and anerythristic Paroedura pictus available, both banded and striped. The normals are from two unrelated pairs and are not known hets. The anerythristics are from an anery x anery pair unrelated to the normals.
Individual pics of sexed geckos for sale here.

$20ea - unsexed normal babies... 8 available, 6 striped, 2 banded.

$25ea - normal males.... 4 available, 1 banded

$45- unsexed anerythristics...3 available

$45- normal females...4 available

High end, low end, and everything in between, check out the largest selection of gargoyle geckos available online, here!

All available geckos are produced right here at the RhacHouse. We specialize in auriculatus and chahoua that are very well started, raised individually and perfect in every way. All geckos are sold unsexed unless indicated otherwise. I can provide my best guess (probable) for unsexed animals, however this implies no guarantee. Until a deposit or payment is received all geckos are for sale to any customer.

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is available when temperatures on both ends allow. We are located in NJ and willing meet at most N.E. reptile shows. I'm also willing to meet for delivery. A 25% non-refundable deposit will hold animals for two weeks, unless prior arrangements are made. Please see the T.O.S on our website.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Thank you,

Paul Morlock
Paul@RhacHouse.com
www.RhacHouse.com
'Like' us on Facebook
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ground geckos, paroedura pictus for sale