Good Guy KfCfeeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2015, 10:57 AM   #1
bigjej
KfCfeeders

Purchased dubias, superworms and some supploes. shipped fast. Packed well. Would do business again.

Old 01-14-2015, 08:13 PM   #2
Dravorak
I can't agree more. I've been having all sorts of issues with a different roach breeder, so I gave KFC a try.

I've now ordered twice from KFC and both times the delivery was perfect. Well packaged, inside and out. Their prices blow away other suppliers as well.

Old 01-16-2015, 09:34 AM   #3
Mister Internet
A+

First of all, I don't know how they make any money selling at the prices they do lol. I received 1000 sm dubia and 50 adult males in perfect health, in sub-zero overnight temps via USPS Priority. Speaks very well of the packaging and product. Only weirdness for me was that the 1000 sm dubia came loose in a reptile bag instead of in the quart insect cups like the adult males were in, but it didn't affect the outcome any. Just slightly harder to empty lol.

I'd recommend them, communication was great and like I said, there aren't lower prices anywhere.

Old 01-17-2015, 07:00 PM   #4
poppabill
KRITTERS FOR CHRIST !

I had a problem with 1000 dubai roaches i bought but i received a full refund from them. The first order i received from them was great, lost none they were healthy and my dragons loved them, yup ill order again from them, bill porter AKA poppabill...

Old 01-18-2015, 04:27 AM   #5
hratchian
Simply said , they are the best dubia providers out there. Super high quality , fast shipping, great communication, unbeatable prices.

Old 01-18-2015, 09:47 AM   #6
Aryia
Ordered twice from them and was happy with both my orders.

Kind of sad to see they no longer stock red runners though :/ At that quality and price, I guess I was living a dream :P

Old 01-18-2015, 02:10 PM   #7
spawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryia View Post
Ordered twice from them and was happy with both my orders.

Kind of sad to see they no longer stock red runners though :/ At that quality and price, I guess I was living a dream :P
I think I contributed to this, because I got a thousand of them before they seemed to sell out. I was very happy. They also pack roaches the RIGHT way. Some people literally put the roaches into the BOX they're shipped in with no other container, so when you cut the box open, the roaches are scattering everywhere so you gotta' open it over a bucket. These guys did it smart. They also know how to ship them in cold weather which is a plus.

Old 01-18-2015, 03:53 PM   #8
Dravorak
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn View Post
They also know how to ship them in cold weather which is a plus.
That was huge for me. I had another site say they wouldn't ship feeders because the temps were under 40.
These guys shipped in single degree weather and everything arrived alive and in good condition.

Old 01-19-2015, 03:23 AM   #9
Aryia
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn View Post
I think I contributed to this, because I got a thousand of them before they seemed to sell out. I was very happy. They also pack roaches the RIGHT way. Some people literally put the roaches into the BOX they're shipped in with no other container, so when you cut the box open, the roaches are scattering everywhere so you gotta' open it over a bucket. These guys did it smart. They also know how to ship them in cold weather which is a plus.
Yep I managed to sneak in 2000 but when I went to re-order they disappeared T.T

Old 07-20-2015, 01:31 PM   #10
snakesareawesome
Ordered a couple of times from them now, super professional operation. Tracking order is sent very quickly and the prices and quality of the feeders are excellent.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!