Bad Guy I Heart Reptiles/Superior Balls and Dragons/Lisa and Mark Carson - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2019, 01:09 AM   #1
orchidfern
I Heart Reptiles/Superior Balls and Dragons/Lisa and Mark Carson

This is a re-post of my original post due to a typo, and "Superior Balls and Dragons" is now known as "I Heart Reptiles": https://www.facebook.com/iheartreptiles/

On December 21, 2018 I placed a hold on an albino adult female Western Hognose from Superior Balls and Dragons/I Heart Reptiles via Morph Market (original listing is in the photos). I placed a $100 deposit via Venmo, and then I paid the remaining $450 + PayPal fees via PayPal on December 28, 2018.

Unfortunately, I have been affected by the ongoing issue with Joe Schmidt and crypto. (See: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=678991) I have one hognose from him which is showing symptoms, and another hognose showing symptoms as well. (I am currently waiting for lab results) UPDATE: Results came back negative for the first round of PCR tests, but I am going to test at least 2x more to be sure.

Before I was told the snake shipped, I emailed Superior Balls and Dragons/I Heart Reptiles to try to cancel the transaction as it is not safe to bring any new additions into my home at the moment. Unfortunately they had already shipped her.

We had a slight miscommunication regarding the shipping, so the snake was shipped much sooner than I expected but I was able to work that out and received the snake with no problems. Unfortunately once I unpacked the snake, I immediately noticed that her tail is very swollen past her vent.

I emailed Superior Balls and Dragons/I Heart Reptiles to ask about the swelling and I was told "I have no idea what happened to her tail, it was not like that when I put her in the box." (entire convo is in photos) I did NOT notice the swelling on her tail on the original post because it was covered, and I did not think to ask for additional photos.

They do not want to take the snake back, which I fully understand, but I would like to receive a partial refund because the snake was falsely represented and I was never informed about this health issue.
Attached Images

Old 01-11-2019, 01:10 AM   #2
orchidfern
Email Communications 1/2
Attached Images

Old 01-11-2019, 01:11 AM   #3
orchidfern
Email Communications 2/2
Attached Images

Old 01-11-2019, 01:12 AM   #4
orchidfern
Proof of Payment
Attached Images

Old 01-11-2019, 01:12 AM   #5
orchidfern
Morph Market Listing
Attached Images

Old 01-11-2019, 01:31 PM   #6
Vorlon1
I tried to help you out Chelsey. There is not a brick and mortar reptile store in Fullerton, Ca. under either of those names. I was at the Reptile Super Show in Pomona Ca. last weekend I don't recall if they were there or not. I am not far away in Buena Park, Ca.

Maybe they will reply if they read that it might effect their business.
We need to hear from them here....
Craig

Old 01-11-2019, 03:32 PM   #7
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorlon1 View Post
We need to hear from them here....
They have been notified twice. Silence thus far on their part.

Old 01-11-2019, 04:27 PM   #8
Dro B
I doubt they'll respond this was extremely blatant and they've already stated it wasn't like that before shipping which is impossible.

Old 01-11-2019, 05:14 PM   #9
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
they've already stated it wasn't like that before shipping
When or where did this take place Mike? Do we have screen shot or text I've missed?

Old 01-11-2019, 05:16 PM   #10
Robert Walker
Sorry, just saw it in the email from Lisa. "she was perfect"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!