High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 45 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2007, 07:37 PM   #441
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
I can say I do not believe he is HEH. He has been posting from work and the IP address comes back to a company in CT.
Another one from CT that makes us look like the state is full of idiots.

Old 01-16-2007, 07:39 PM   #442
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Kelli, I think HEH has now been proven liars on several points.

Also, it is quite obvious that they wouldn't hold to the same standards that all of
reserve for the GGC. HEH has voted on every single certificate between 1 and 161. Including your withdrawn certificate.
I haven't been keeping up with this topic very well due to other responsibilities. Consequently, this response is a bit late. However, I think that it's worth mentioning that prior to this topic I have never had any dealings with HEH either personally or on this forum. Damon Heynen on the other hand hates my guts, and has threatened my life on numerous occassions in the past.

Now...having said that, does anyone else find it interesting that "David" gave everyone between 1 and 161 a positive vote...except me?

I guess that just must be another quirky little "coincidence."

Old 01-16-2007, 07:44 PM   #443
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
I haven't been keeping up with this topic very well due to other responsibilities. Consequently, this response is a bit late. However, I think that it's worth mentioning that prior to this topic I have never had any dealings with HEH either personally or on this forum. Damon Heynen on the other hand hates my guts, and has threatened my life on numerous occassions in the past.

Now...having said that, does anyone else find it interesting that "David" gave everyone between 1 and 161 a positive vote...except me?

Seems kind of odd that he would give a good guy vote to all those people and skip by you.........................unless of course his name is NOT David.

Oh, well. I guess this is just another case of one of those crazy coincidences......NOT!

Old 01-16-2007, 07:59 PM   #444
HerpVenue
Quote:

oh stop, its just another coincidence. You are on a witch hunt. You are all Anti HEH. As he said...there is a "well organized anti HEH"...... <-----sarcasm

There you go . I just realized another coincidence.
Damon always complained about a hidden agenda....a concpiracy against him.
I find it funny that HEH also alludes to a concpiracy against him.

Damon............................................. .........David
Hates Jay Owens........................................hates jay owens
Believes in a concpiracy against him..............believes in a conspiracy against him
has a blonde woman....................................has a woman with some dark looking mop for a wig

the similarities are adding up.

Old 01-16-2007, 08:42 PM   #445
Dr Owens
FYI...

The Fauna Good Guy Certificate for High End Herps "Inc." Has been revoked.

As was previously posted, the certificate on their site was change to a "Revoked Certificate" a couple of days ago (which Damon has subsequently removed). Their listing in the GG forum has now been removed, and you can find them listed with the other revoked certificates: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=77871

Interestingly, "David" emailed Rich a few days ago and said that he wanted to withdraw his certificate. I guess that he was trying to preempt having it revoked.

Old 01-16-2007, 09:49 PM   #446
Dennis Hultman
Quote:

I missed that but yes it seems your name was the only one skipped.
What a coincidence!

Old 01-16-2007, 11:22 PM   #447
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Since when do pigs have long, black, fuzzy ears?

That sure looks like a bunny ear to me.

You're absolutely right. Whoever stated that that is a 60 pound pig is either ignorant or lying. As someone who has kept more than my fair share of BIG retics, and fed more than a few pigs and goats, I can state with absolute certainty that that is NOT a 60 pound pig.

Interestingly, Damon used to post pics of his snakes with a dollar bill as a size reference. However, a friend of mine who lived with Damon for about a week, and whom has been quoted elsewhere in this thread, told me about how she witnessed Damon photographing smaller snakes with a FAKE miniaturized dollar bill in order to make them look bigger than they actually were.

Hmmmmm...lying about how big their animals really are? Damon did it...so does David.

[Sarcasm] I don't know...it just must be another one of those crazy coincidences! [/Sarcasm]

Old 01-16-2007, 11:56 PM   #448
Chameleon Company
Dr. Jay,
Been gone from my computer for a couple of days, and had some catch-up to do. My kudos to all who added good sleuthing to the thread.
I tip my hat to both you and Dennis H. Dennis for noting the string of GGC votes, for I doubt you would have given them a look otherwise, and then your anticipation there. With your history with Damon, you had to expect that "David" couldn't bring himself to give you a vote .... LOL .... and just like a glove, your suspicions were confirmed to a "T". Damon is cooked here, and he has only himself to blame. I still wish he would choose to go back and fix what he has to fix, instead of running from things. Maybe all that can be hoped for is that a few will learn from this thread not to follow in similar footsteps. What a waste Damon has shown himself to continue to be.

Old 01-17-2007, 12:03 AM   #449
varnyard
Quote:

This just keeps getting better and better.

David/Damon, care to explain why?

Old 01-17-2007, 01:24 AM   #450
Dr Owens
One more thing...

There was some talk earlier about a thread in which Damon said that he had sold all of his stock. Here's that thread (I had to move it back to the forum out of the Garbage Bin so that everyone could see it):
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=39155

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart