SOLD!! NICE Red Leathers!! Rare Allessandro Red LB - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 03-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
dragonsdomain
NICE Red Leathers!! Rare Allessandro Red LB

Hate to do it but I'm letting a couple of my future breeders go. I do not breed full time and my company just received a 500 Million Dollar contract and promoted me so my time for breeding projects has been cut in half.

First off is a Female 66% Double Het Red Leather. She's 4 months old and 12" plus. She was produced by Vicky Dachiu. Eating great on her veggies and bugs. She is a little on the shy side and only feels happy when in her own enclosure.

Second off is a rare find indeed. This is the only known Allessandro Red Leather I have found and purchased. I'm not worried if he does not sell. I met up with Josh Dovenbarger of Phantom Dragons at the Reptile Super Show Pomona in January and was fortunate enough to get this guy. This guy is 50% Alessandro Red Italian Leather. Livingston Red Leather x Allessandro Red Leather. He is also 50% het for Hypo. He is also 4 months and 12" plus. This guy is fiesty but calms down after a few. I've always kept him in his own enclosure not to risk any injury for my future breeder. He loves veggies and bugs but usually will finish off his veggies first wierd I know.

Pic # 1 Female Red Leather - $250.00 Shipped

Pic # 2 Male Red Leather - $350.00 Shipped

If you purchase both - $500.00 Shipped

Any questions please email thedragonsdomain@earthlink.net
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-26-2011, 07:58 PM   #2
40ced
I have two female Allessandro red leathers one is trans from Phantom Dragons. Josh is a cool guy I would love to buy but no room Nice Dragons Jon!....

Old 03-27-2011, 02:20 PM   #3
Bearded Ambitions
more pics of female to matt@beardedambitions.com please.
Thanks

Old 03-31-2011, 01:11 AM   #4
dragonsdomain
Sale pending!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-31-2011, 02:19 AM   #5
Hardcore Dragonz
Nice female! Let me know if someone doesn't take her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!